Band Practice

I NEED HELP!!!! So @emilxx_ Made me two fantastic covers for body swap and I can't decide which one to use! Help! Comment which one you like the most. Comment Cover 1 for the one that is the cover right now or Comment cover 2 from the one on that side.

This chapter is dedicated to @McDonough for sharing Body Swap on her story called The School Jerk (Toby McDonough Fan Fiction) Witch you should check out (I love it so much!).

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hailey's POV

I haven't talked to Riley in awhile, well since he ran out of my bedroom. I don't know whats going on with him right now, but its better just to give him some space.

Today I have to go to the studio with Connor and Toby to record a video for a new cover, witch I have no idea what it is. I pray to god they don't make me play an instrument because I've never been musically talented, but then again I'm Riley right now.

Connor mentioned something about today a few weeks ago when I was still me but I can't remember. I know it was something about Katy Perry, but what about her I have no idea.

*     *     *

Connor's POV

"We got to go Riley" I yelled up stairs to him. Riley has been acting weird since he came home from the hospital. He hasn't really came out of his room, only to use the bathroom, get something to eat, or to go over to Hailey's house.

He's usually loves going to the studio but today he seems not himself.

There is one thing that sits in the back of my head since the day he woke up 'My name is Hailey' Why would he say that. I know I just brushed it off think that he was just not think straight. But what if there is something seriously wrong with him? But he could have also just be out of it.

*     *     *

The 3 of us walked into the studio when we were stopped by Paul, our music video director. "Hey guys" Paul began as he gave us will high-fives. "So there's a slight change of plans. We aren't going to shoot the video here but in a wrestling rink"

"Oh that's neat" Toby said excitedly, Riley on the other hand looked nervous?

"let's go then"

*     *     *

Hailey's POV

So we just finished shooting Roar and I'll admit it wasn't so bad. I understand now why Riley like performing so much.

I've seen Riley perform multiple times, I know if I have to act like him I have to move my hands a lot, bounce around and really use the mic stand. Riley is constantly moving on stage so that what I had to do.

When we were exiting the stage I tried going over the ropes and I lost my balance ever so slightly, making me land on my but. Connor and Toby laughed at my clumsiness, witch I was okay with.

Overall the day turned out better than I expected it to, until Connor brought up 'Hailey'.

----------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY IT'S TOMORROW BUT WHO CARES! (To the people In Canada and other places if thanksgiving is today for you)

Comment, Vote and Follow! :)

~Court