My English Teacher

Y/N's POV

"ms.Y/LN please come sit in the front maybe you wouldnt be so tempted to talk." my sexy English teacher ms. Jauregui says to me pointing to the desk in front of her.

I smile doing as told. iam wearing the hideous uniform skirt and white button up top thats purposely is a size to small showing ms.jauregui the shape of my breasts.

I smirk to myself as I remember Iam wearing no undies, I uncross my legs showing my wet pussy to ms. jauregui who sits in front of me.

i've seen her looking at me just as much as me looking at her. her jet black hair that flows down her back, slim body, perfect toned skin, amazingly round breasts.....

"last warning ms...." I catch her starring at my opened legs.

"what ms. jauregui?" I ask innocently biting my lip.

"umm l-last warning do your work" she says bring her eyes back up to mine.

I smile leaning forward beginning to write. I glance up to see her eyes scanning my pussy just as her hand slips under the desk.....

about 30 minutes later everyone including me are done with our work. ms. jauregui stands collecting the papers she lets us out 10 minutes early to get a head start at the lunch line.

"Y/N you stay, you have make up work to do" ms. jauregui says waving everyone else off.

after the room is empty I sit on top of my desk spreading my legs making sure she can get a good view.

"let me get that work for you" she mumbles not looking up.

"okay" I smile running my fingertips up my legs.

she looks up when I get closer to my dripping pussy. I moan quietly as my middle finger traces over my clit.

"would you stop that" she mutters shuffling through the papers on her desk.

"I thought you liked it when I touched myself?" I smile undoing the button at the top of my see though shirt.

"why would you think that?" she says keeping her eyes on the papers.

"cause you want this pussy ms. jauregui" I reply pulling off my unbuttoned shirt. she looks at me shocked.

"where did you get a crazy idea like that? and put your uniform back on!" she says looking at me.

"a couple months ago when you couldnt get your eyes off my breasts" I smile squeezing my breasts in both hands.

"and no I know you much rather have me without it babe" I tease. she still gives me this  "I have no idea what your talking about" look.

I walk over to her, she pushing her rolling chair back, I sit on top of her desk spreading my legs in front of her.

"y/n this is ridiculous" she mumbles trying her hardest not to look.

"whats ridiculous is... you pretending you dont want me." I whisper reaching for her hand slowly.

she looks up to me with a little smirk. finally.
she grips my skirt gently pulling it down. she lays me back on her desk holding my legs apart.

I smile grabbing my breasts watching her. she licks her lips before leaning closer to my aching pussy.

"mmmm so fucking wet." she mumbles. I moan as I feel her breath hit my pussy.

"youve been such a bad girl y/n." she smiles kissing my inner thigh softly.

I whimper just at the I feel her tongue glide up so close to my pussy.