Chapter 4

When the group turned around to see a man with dark eyes and wearing a suit, standing behind them. Most of them stood confused but Sam and Dean were instantly on guard when they saw him. Dean reached into his jacket and pulled out their knife, holding it up in front of him.

"Oh put that thing away you blithering idiot," the man said, walking towards the two brothers.

"Doctor, is that Canton?" Amy whispered.

"It can't be! But it is...? But that's impossible... Unless we're in 1969..." The Doctor said.

"What do you want Crowley?" Sam asked.

"I'm here to help," Crowley said.

"We don't need your help..." Dean said. 

"Oh enough Dean, you do need my help," Crowley said.

"Canton, remember us? It's the Doctor! And look, Amy and Rory!" He said, pointing to his two companions. "I hadn't realized we were in the past, how exciting!"

"Huh? I'll give you 30 seconds to shut the hell up. You kids have no clue what you're up against here," Crowley stated.

"Kids? Excuse you!" The Doctor said, pushing between Crowley and the brothers, "I am 900 years old." 

Crowley looked him up and down and smirked. "I'm sure you are."

"Look, we were doing just fine before the rest of you showed up. I think we should all just go our separate ways," Sam stated.

"Brilliant idea, let's get going," John said.

"Please John, we're here to help," Sherlock stated, leading to an argument between the two. While this was occurring, the Doctor and Sam began fighting over whether or not they should go their separate ways, and Dean looked around frantically for a place to butt in.

"Would you all shut up?" Crowley yelled, making everyone go silent.

"Why are you ev-" Sam started.

"Will you just listen to me, Moose," Crowley said, cutting him off, "You're not hunting vampires or aliens for God's sake, you're hunting Lord Voldemort, the Dark Lord of the Wizarding World."

"You've got to be kidding me," Dean said, laughing.

"Lord Voldemort? What is that the God of toothpaste?" Sam asked.

"He's very real, and very powerful. There's a whole other world out there that you know nothing about," Crowley said. "A whole different kind of witch than you boys are used to,"

"And this world you're talkin' about... It's run by someone named Voldemort? Really?" Sam asked.

"I don't know much of anything about it, but I do know this guy is very powerful, he's been behind the killings," Crowley said.

"And how do you know that?" Dean asked, growing impatient.

"Well, I'm the one who let him out of Purgatory," Crowley said casually. 

Suddenly, there was a rustling from some bushes, and two bodies fell tumbling out towards them.

"Crowley, sir! We've found the man you requested," one of the demons said to him, pointing at Sherlock.

"What, this man? This is who Moriarty is looking for?" Crowley asked, chuckling.

When Sherlock heard the name, he quickly turned his head to look at John, who had panic strewn across his face.

"Did he say Moriarty?" John whispered. Swiftly, Sherlock pulled John towards the TARDIS. When The Doctor noticed this, he snapped his fingers to open the TARDIS doors, and grabbed Sam and Dean by their arms to pull them inside behind Sherlock and John. Amy and Rory followed until they were all inside the TARDIS, with the doors shut.