Chapter 8

"Laito?" Yui asks trying to figure out who is this shadowy figure standing in front of us, he chuckled "aw you found out..." He took a few steps into the light I could see him clearly I shivered why does he look so scary? "I mean if you two wouldn't mind I would like to join, threesomes are fun" I cringed and took a few steps away from him Yui finally spoke "Stop it Laito!" Laito laughed "why? Did I interrupt your little date?" I don't think I feel safe here I suddenly felt someone grappling my waist I could hear Laito's voice right beside my ears "I'm hungry..." He slowly placed my hair away and got closer to my neck I struggled to get away, they all have inhuman strength I couldn't move an inch he opened his mouth he was almost gonna bite me but Yui pushed him away "don't..." She said to Laito "our bitch-chan is a little selfish don't you think ____~?" He looked at me and smirked "don't worry we'll have our time together soon..." He said before leaving, wait what...? What just happened does Yui.. I took a quick peek at her she sighed "I think we should go back.." I nodded and tried to get the thoughts out of my head I failed I guess I was staring Yui poked my shoulder "hello? ___? You there?" I shock my head "huh..?" Yui smiled "you were staring, hurry up!" And we walked home, I went to my room and sat down I don't wanna be here... I heard a knock on the door I slowly opened it making sure to not let any of the guys in.. I failed Kanato entered "You're room is very cute!" I blinked a few times isn't this the same guy who almost slapped me "uh... Thanks?" He smirked "don't you think I forgot what happened last time" I gulped "well.. Ahahaha you know it was a misunderstanding" that was the lamest lie I ever told his eyes glowed "of course it was! I mean you wouldn't lie to me... Or I'll slowly kill you by drinking every drop of blood in you... Let's eat some cake! Hey answer me!" I nervously nodded and I let him drag me to his room he sat me down and handed me a plate with a piece of cake on it I cut into it "you didn't put anything weird in it right?" He stopped talking to the teddy bear he was holding and looked at me "You don't trust me?.. I guess nobody does" he hugged his knees he looked sad until he got up again "HOW DARE YOU NOT TO TRUST ME!" I panicked "ok ok I'll eat it see..." I took a bite of the cake I guess it's just cake that seemed to calm him down does he have a disorder or something? I sighed what have I gotten myself into I finished my cake and after a few hours Kanato finally lets me leave without getting angry I went to my room changed and went to sleep but then I felt something crawl on the bed..

{Try to guess who is it! another update props to me for updating this shortly after seriously I deserve a cookie anyways I hope you liked this chapter bye my sweet marshmallows}