Chapter 5

I threw myself on the bed I just couldn't agree with this I have to know more and the person I thought of was Yui I have to get answers, I got up and opened the door I started walking through the hallway and then I realized I don't know where is Yui's room so I started heading downstairs and to the library that I found the other day and hopefully I'll find anyone to ask but I didn't I sighed "I came here anyways.." I started looking around ,the library was old and the place was covered in dust I gulped it was dark the only light that lighten the room was the moon I stared at the window suddenly I felt someone embrace me I quickly got away and looked at the person it was a woman but I couldn't see the face "who are you..?" She chuckled and said with a cold raspy voice "it's been a long time ____" , I felt my body shiver at her voice "how do you know my name?", the door opened and Yui entered I looked back at the woman but she was gone I rushed to Yui she asked a bit worried "who were you talking to?" I looked at my feet she wouldn't believe me but wait they are vampires sure there are more magical stuff that I don't know about "a woman appeared and started talking to me... and it seems like she knows me and I do but I can't remember anyone like her" Yui looked confused "a woman..?" I nodded she sighed "you must be imagining things lets go from here this place is full of dust" I nodded and we went to some kind of living room I sat beside her "Yui I was looking for you.." She smiled "glad I found you then and yeah my room is at the end of the hallway" I nodded "so um.." suddenly the door opened and a guy with black hair and red eyes he was wearing glasses he entered the room Yui frowned "___ this is Reiji I don't think you saw him.." I looked at him he was smirking at me "Your smell is just too good" I shivered then Yui looked at me then at Reiji "Don't even thinking about hurting her" she said with a glare Reiji chuckled "really? And who said you're the one in charge here?" I felt Yui burning and suddenly she vanished and pinned Reiji to the wall my eyes widen Reiji sighed "fine do what you want but you know what's gonna happen at the en-" Yui glared at him again and he became nervous and stopped she got away from him he left the room it was clear Yui is hiding something from me she held my hand and said "you should go to your room it's not safe" I nodded and quickly went to my room and again I'm still at zero..