Chapter 1

I woke up by the light poking through the window "ugh... Annoying.." I got up and went downstairs "yup he's gone, I should be going too" ,I changed my clothes took my bag and went outside I rod the taxi that was waiting for me it was a quite long ride, and soon the taxi stopped I looked out the window I could feel my stomachs butterflies 'this place is creepy' I shivered and got down the car I rushed to the door and felt my hand shake before knocking on the door... no answer I knocked again...still no answer I sighed then suddenly the door opened "Kyaa!... Oh you're just a girl" a girl with red eyes and blonde hair was standing behind the door she smiled "welcome to the Sakamaki mansion" I entered the house suddenly a butler appeared out of nowhere and took my stuff "um.. I'm _____" the girl smiled "I'm Yui... Nice to meet you" I sighed it felt so formal so I tried to open a conversation "so... you live alone?" She opened her mouth to answer but suddenly a guy with red hair and green eyes appeared and said "pancake who is that? Is she your friend?" Pancake? I thought but again Yui opened her mouth to answer but she was interrupted again by a guy who has purple hair he was holding a teddy bear he come closer to me and poked my cheek I felt that my face was growing hot he suddenly licked my cheek "Ahhh!" I got away and hid behind Yui , Yui sighed "look all of you this is my sister no one could touch her eat her or do anything to her!" I was confused "eat her?" I asked lightly nervous the guys smirked at me Yui looked at me "we're vampires.."

{End of chapter 1 finally! I don't own diabolik lovers or the characters I own the story and you own yourself I guess bye lovely reader}