Chapter 11

I slowly opened my eyes to see Shu innocently sleeping he was slightly snoring like a baby I didn't realize I was staring until he opened his eyes "creep..." He whispered I slightly hissed at him "don't call me that!" He closed one eye and looked at me "creep.." I puffed my cheeks I was getting mad "Hey I said do-" he was right in front of me his eyes were closed and he was... Kissing me I was too shocked to do anything, it was a lazy sloppy kiss anyways I got away and covered my mouth "what was that?!" He laid down and looked at the ceiling "a kiss" I hit him "I know that idiot!" I quickly got up and sit down as I'm about to put my feet on the ground Shu holds my wrist "stay..." I tried to get away but he pulled me and hugged me tightly I was facing away from him his arms were around my waist and stomach... he kissed my shoulder "just stay..." I think I fell under a spell I couldn't move i felt this weird warm feeling in my heart "Shu..." He placed his chin on my shoulder I could feel his breath "I know I say I hate when you talk... But I like how you say my name..." I felt my body slowly heat up and I knew I had to get away "I'm sorry... Maybe next time we can cuddle!" I got up and he surprisingly let me go I went outside and closed the door behind me I took a deep breath "what were you doing in there?" A scary deep voice I looked at the source of this voice "Reiji..? Right?" He sighed and pushed his glasses "we didn't spend much time together... How about you come to my study... We can have fun" with that creepy voice and sentences I hesitated a lot but at the time I'm too scared to refuse one of them already slapped me! And Ayato is not here to save me like a hero or whatever so I should just go with it I nodded and we went to his study or whatever he sat me down on one of his chairs and started making tea it was getting really silent I gulped feeling the air getting heavier as he kept smirking to himself he handed me a cup of tea I guess, I drank a little a horrible taste covered my whole mouth I started coughing really hard it burned all my mouth "What the fuck is this?!" His smirk only grew as he pinned me to the wall as I was trying to get away from him "hm..? Someone already bit you? But this is just your second one.. Lucky me" and he bit my neck he started sucking those weird awkward noises my knees were almost giving up he was a little more rough than Laito surprisingly and it hurts so much the pain grew all over my neck and arm he held me so I wouldn't fall and bit the skin around my collar bone I let out a little noise I'm unable to handle this pain "Get away from me!" I tried pushing him away he only held me tighter and got even closer biting me on the other side of my neck "AH! S-stop it..." I was trying to stay awake and focused I would drift away from time to time until sleeping felt so good right now and I closed my eyes drifting away slowly I didn't feel anything after that...

{oi hello I'm bored I have nothing to do I don't like Reiji for some reason so yeh that's why it sucks I guess also... Shu... That was adorable I'm dying in the inside anyways THANKS BOO BOO FOR READING... There's something terribly wrong with my brain I already know}