Chapter 10

"Hey you, human thing" a voice I don't recognize that much, I slowly removed the covers from my face, a really handsome guy with white hair and red eyes "and you are..?" He looked annoyed "did my brothers really take over your head that much I'm Subaru, wait what is that!" He suddenly jumped on the bed and held my jaw "tsk... It's Laito isn't it?!" I gulped at the sudden touch and slowly nodded he soon realized what he was doing and got away "I-I'm sorry.." I shock my head "I-it's ok.." What's up with all the handsome men in this mansion it's kinda frustrating now "Uh... Subaru...?" He's face started heating up he was avoiding my gaze I found that to be quite adorable actually the door suddenly flew open Ayato walked in "____ are you.. Subaru? What are you doing here?" Subaru answered kinda nervous "I-i was just checking on her.. That stupid Laito got me angry after he started bragging..." Ayato glared at Subaru "I don't think she knows you well enough for you to check on her" Subaru glared back "what gives you the right to-" i cut them both "s-stop it I-I can take care of myself!" Ayato didn't soften his gaze and looked at me I got more nervous "yeah sure look who's talking the one who couldn't even get away from Laito!" "Seriously Ayato do you expect her to be able to get away from him?!" They both kept fighting they didn't notice that Shu entered the room picked me up and started to walk away "h-hey what are you doi-" "shh stop being annoying be grateful..." Actually he seemed quite and I was over it we went to his room and he placed me on his bed and laid down beside me I slowly got away but he held me tightly and placed his head on my chest "uh.. That's..." "Shut up you're annoying... Zzz" he went to sleep?! What the fuck is going on the dizziness from what happened yesterday and this crazy day didn't help either I slowly drifted away Shu's embrace felt nice and surprisingly warm I subconsciously hugged him...

{short part I know T---T I'm soooorrryyyy anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter also don't you think I forgot someone to introduce yeah his name starts with an R and he wears glasses anyways maybe I'll publish another chapter tomorrow so bye bye fluffy sugar cubes << getting more and more random wtf?}