Chapter 16

"Yes! I need he-" Shu covered my mouth and got up looking at me, he got closer "shut up if you're really that annoyed I'll just go" I gulped and nodded quickly, he removed his hand, sighed ,and got up and laid down on the other couch closing his eyes I shrugged and got up and looked at Yui she averted her gaze "Yui I need to talk to you" she nodded and we went somewhere else to be alone "yes..?" She mumbled I barely made out what she said "well... WHATS UP WITH EVERYONE LIKING ME?!" Well that's what I wanted to say I resisted the urge to do and gulped "why is everyone trying to get closer to me?" She giggled to herself "well... I'm not sure about everyone..." I sighed "fine but..." She patted my shoulder "I know... You're getting way too stressed over this... You should not think about it a lot if you're gonna leave" my eyes widen in surprise she knows "eh h-how-" she smiled a hint of sadness in her eyes "I just know! Subaru is always like that..." I sighed "just keep it a secret I didn't decide" she got closer "so there's a chance you might stay?!" She covered her mouth realizing she's a bit loud "I dont know..." I mumbled looking at the ground "ok I should probably go good luck with whatever you decide..." She left closing the door behind her is she watching me? I shrugged the idea and walked outside and closed the door suddenly someone pinned me to the door I yelped it was Laito "what do you want?!" He chuckled "you're loud... Not that I mind~" I rolled my eyes he whispered to my ear I could feel his breath "how about we go somewhere more private?" I shock my head and started to try and get away he picked me up bridal style and placed me on the couch "or we can still do it here~" I was blushing madly trying to still get away "tch... You're gross Laito..." Yui was there Shu was still in his place not moving "aren't you gonna stop me Yui?" She looked away "i don't care as long as she enjoys it" he chuckled "are you seriously jealous? Are you jealous of her or... Me~?" She blushed and I took the chance while Laito was looking away to get away I took a deep breath "seriously Laito! Stop doing that!" He chuckled again he seemed to be enjoying this! "I'll try~" I sighed and looked at Yui she looked away i didn't realize I was pouting until Laito cupped my face "Hey look Yui you're making her sad by acting all hard to get and stuff!" I shock his hand off "n-no... I'm fine..." I heard Laito sighed "look I'm trying to make you two make up I dont know what happened but why are you avoiding each other?"

{hey sorry for not updating someone hid me in the closet and locked it but finally I'm out! I'll try to update more I guess not promising anything though! Good luck and bye!}