1: He is coming

Sheena's POV

The only thing I could hear was moaning and cries of people burning in those flames with which I was surrounded. There was not even a single soul around, just me and the great walls of flames.

In front of me was a long corridor, it's floor was appearing not less than burning rocks. Though everything was burning around me, I couldn't fell the heat. In fact, I couldn't feel anything. No anxiety, no sorrow, no pain, no fear....just plain nothing.

Among those deafening cries and moans I heard a laughing sound. No, not a joyful laugh but a laugh of an evil, a vain laugh.

I realized that it was coming from somewhere in that corridor. Without even thinking I started walking in that corridor. After walking for like two to three steps, a door appeared to me. The more I came nearer to the that door, the louder that laugh became.

Suddenly the laughing stopped and the door threw open in front of me. There was nothing but darkness I could see.

"Finally...." Said a very heavy voice from the darkness, making my skin crawl, " Finally I am back!! I finally made it from hell. I am free!!!"

I don't know why but I started feeling uneasy. Like something really bad has happened. My heartbeat was going faster and faster with every passing second.

Suddenly a man, wearing a big cloak appeared before me but I knew he was not even near to human. His cloak over his squared shoulders covered most of his face, making it appear dark. But I could see a pair of glowing red eyes.

As soon as his eyes landed on me, he crouched down to me and said,

"I am back, Sheena. I am finally able to see you after three long years." He let out a humorless laugh," Now you'll me all mine....."

With that he threw a fit of laughter and started levitating. Suddenly a pair of black wings came out from his back and I could see pure black flame radiating out of his body.

"You will be all MINE!!" He said once again but this time without any laugh.

"No!!" I screamed.

"Nooo!!!" I cried as jumped out of my bed. My eyes were still shut, too scared to open it. Thinking that he will be still standing in front of me. I could still feel his gaze on me, making me feel all the more disgusted.

What the hell was that?? I did had nightmares but this one was way to extreme. It was so clear and all the more.....real!!!

"Hey, are you alright?" A very familiar voice said which, somehow, made my breathing normal again. Making me feel a little less scared. "Open your eyes, princess....are you alright? Damn you are scaring me now." Arjun cooed. Suddenly I felt his hands on my shoulders, jerking me back and forth.

I opened my eyes slowly to see Arjun in front of me. He gave me a look as if I have gone crazy. " Are you alright? You started screaming suddenly..... You had a bad dream right?"

Tears brimmed into my eyes, I am scared, I really am. In no time, I buried my face into Arjun's chest and started crying, socking his T-shirt with my tears.

"So it was a bad dream.." He sighed sharply as I hugged his chest tighter.

"H-He is....he is back" slipped from my mouth.

"Who?" Arjun asked but I remained silent. "Who is back, Sheena?? Tell me!!"

"I have no idea who that person was but he was really frightening...." I said, moving a little away from him. "He said I am his. He will take me away" Arjun frowned but within seconds he was normal again.