Chapter 3

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for this late update! Basketball season is coming around the corner and I'm working my butt off! I'm so sorry! I hope you enjoy this, please vote and comment!

I'm so sorry if this is short and thank you for the 100 reads! <3 the writer

Chapter 3

Olivia's POV

Hit, lock, isolations, dip, flips... Damn. This is what I love about dancing. After when D-Trix taught us the dance, I looked around and everyone is sweating including trash can girl, wait. EW HER ORANGE IS COMING OFF. Yuck, not cool. When we took a break, I was talking to some of the dancers, like Sam, he is a flow like dancer, Kai, who is more of isolations, and Vinny, he is a smooth dancer. I know, I know, some may think I'm being a slut, but I'm not. Just I haven't found a decent girl who can actually dance (not those slutty club dances) and wearing real clothes at this audition. Plus, I don't want drama. Too much for Lil ol' me. ;)

"Aight guys, we will check out some of your freestyles, show us what you got!" D-Trix said as we gathered into a circle. D-Trix went up first, showing what he got. Man, this guy is amazing! He is doing all of this stunts and b-boying moves, it's wow. Can't even.

Then, one of the girls try to do some club dancing on Vinny! Oh my gosh his face! Hahahhahaa😆 he looks so disturbed I was holding it in. HAHA!!! Then Kai went into the circle and did some cool tut moves. Dope stuff, and I wasn't paying attention when someone pushed me in! UGH, I turned my back and I see Vinny, Kai, and Sam laughing at me. -.- they are dead.

The music was playing, titanium by Clara c. (Guys wanna watch it, look it up on YouTube of andie zazueta she is really good). I danced my hard out to that song and when the music finished all I heard was 5 British boys speaking and a lot of clapping.

"That was absolutely brilliant"

"DAMNN"

"Wow, how, wow"

"That was perfect"

"I TOLD YOU GUYS. This is the girl!!"

Was said by the 5 British boys. I turned around and saw their faces. One of them looks so familiar. The curly dude... ITS THAT HAROLD KID.

"Haha thanks. That was nothing, honestly" I said.

"WHAT! There's more!" The tan kid said with some tattoos.

"Hahahaha I mean I guess" I said blushing. As I looked closer at their faces, each had literally a perfect jaw bone, and amazing eyes.

"OKAY DANCERS WE WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR DAY TWO!" Dtrix said snapping me out of my trance.

"Well I got to go, bye" I said rushing to my Pennyboard and went home. When I arrived, I opened the door and I see Andrea Russett and jennxpenn or what I call them, my best friends since 4th grade :) Andrea is dating my brother KIAN and they are absolutely adorable. And jenn, well. She is looking x)

"WASSUP MY HOME SKILLET BISCUIT!" Jenn and Andrea screamed at me. Oh my gosh.