Chapter 12

Author's note:
HELLO MY LOVIES !!! SURPRISE! Hopefully I still have your attention aha x) but I'm back. And I'm coming back stronger. Thank you for all the support and everything ! I love you guys! Comment and vote! I want a bad girl! Someone wanna play the bad girl? LOL.
<3 the writer

Chapter 12 :
Oliva POV
What in the world is going on? Why am I feeling this way! This I don't do feelings! I'm getting these weird butterflies and I get nervous ... HARRY STYLES WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! I've caught the feels .

"Hello? Oliva?" Harry said waving his hands in my face, "you still there ?"

"Oh sorry I was in deep thought. We should probably get out of here" I said to him, blushing. We walked out to the halls and headed towards the practice room.

"OH HONEY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Louis screamed . He looked like he was about to hug Harry but swerved to me . Harry dropped his jaw while I stuck my tongue out , hehe .

"BOOBEAR why didn't you hug me first?" Harry said with a pout.

"Cause Harry, Oliva can dance better than you" Louis said with his tongue sticking out.

"Aw Lou! How sweet" I told Louis. I approached Harry as he fake sobs and leans on me.
"There there Harry. It's not my fault that you suck at dancing. It's okay" I told him mockingly and giggling.

"Wow Oliva , so kind hearted I see" Kai said to me .

"Always" I said and winked.

"Okay okay, dancers gather! We are going to be learning the opener. Pair up with a partner ! " Brian said. It was a rampage and I ended up partnering with Niall. I looked at Harry and he was smiling and talking to one of the girl dancers.

"Don't look down love. It's nothing " Niall said to me. I didn't realize I was glaring at the chick until she noticed I was looking. Oops.

"Okay ready in 5,6,7,8.."

---------4 hours later-----------------

"Ugh. I'm dead. Does someone want to get boba with me ?" I asked the group. (If you like boba, comment over here!)

"Uh. What is boba?" Zayn asked . I noticed all boys had a questionable face. (Please pretend he's still in the band. Yes I know, it's a heartbreaker he is not in the band anymore, but I still support him in what ever he does)

"You're kidding ." I looked at them dead in the eye.

"Nope. Sorry Miss Americana, but we have no idea what this boba is " Harry said and swung his arms over my shoulder.

"Well. Today is your lucky day! My treat, let's go and get some boba!" I said excitedly and dragging the band with me.

"Are you guys coming too?!" I asked the other dancers like Sam and Kai.

"Nah. Too tired" "Not feeling boba" "it's cool next time!" Was the responses I got.

The boys and I got into the car and I asked, "do you guys want Cha2o or Guppy's?"

"Why would we go to a fish store?" Liam asked curiously.

"Noooo that's the name of the place. Forget it, I'm taking you guys to Cha2o" I said to them. On the way there, we played the song "work" by Rihanna, "cakes by the ocean" by DNCE, and "heart out" by 1975 (comment if you love any of these songs!) when the song "work" came on, we sang and danced in the car . Louis was trying to twerk, Zayn started to clap his hands, and then there's Liam trying to yike in the car. It was so much fun and a lot of laughs .
When we got to Cha2o, the boys looked completely lost.
I ended up ordering for them.
Me-jolly rancher
Harry- taro
Liam- Thai tea
Niall- milk tea
Zayn- coffee slush
Louis- strawberry and banana
When they got the drinks, they loved it. I told Niall to be careful of chewing the boba. I also ordered them some popcorn chicken.

"Oh my gosh , so good" Zayn said . But it mostly sounded like "oh mu gush, suh goood" since he was eating the popcorn chicken.

They practically love me after that hehe. I drove back to the house, and took the boys with me.

"HONEY IM HOME! I brought something special for you guys!" I screamed into the house. I was carrying some boba for my brother and friends.
"Boba?" "OOOOH MY FAVORITE" "I LOVE YOU SISTER" "YAAAAS SO BOMB" my brother and friends said. I laughed and went to my room while everyone was conversing downstairs.

I was humming the toon to "hide away" by daya when I entered my room. I didn't hear someone behind me.

"wow, nice room you got here." The voice said giving me a heart attack. (LIKE OW YOURE GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK)

"Oh fudge! Harry! Don't scare me like that!" I said to him and hit him on the shoulder.

"Easy tiger. I just came up to you so we cam talk." Harry said. When a guy said something along the lines of the need to talk, that gives a sudden suspicion and a bit of a heart pounding moment.

"Talk about what Harry?" I said to him playing it cool with my back facing him. I pretended I was fixing the stuff on my desk. Harry turned me around, pulled me in close , and kissed me !
Ummm, can we talk about how soft his lips are! I kissed him back. It was sweet and soft. I didn't notice that we pulled off . Our foreheads were touching. He looked me into the eyes and smiled.

He said to me, "that's what we need to talk about " with a cheeky smile. I blushed and hid my face . He removed my hands from my face and said, " don't cover up. You are beautiful" I blushed again.

"Achoo!" I sneezed into my arms. Of course. I would sneeze at the worst times to man. I was so embarrassed.

"Uhhhh sorry" I said meekly.

"Bless you cutie " Harry said and laughed. We went downstairs and the people were still talking. They moved to the living room. We were holding hands, and sat in a love chair. I laid down my head and smiled . Harry would rub his thumb on my hand. I took a short nap on his shoulder with a smile on my face.