Chapter 9

Holy burritos! Hello my fellow readers! Thank you so much for continuing and reading this story! You guys are literally amazing! Getting around 3.5 something reads! I love it! Okay. For this joy, I'm holding a contest. I need some a love interest for anyone in the bandgroup. Your choice if you want to be good or not, all you have to do is read, comment anything within this chapter, and tell me what is your favorite song of all time and why. This is for me to get to know my readers better :) okay time for the reading lol, sorry if this is long. PS. I don't own band. And these ideas just popped into my mind.
<3 the writer

Chapter 9
Olivia POV
Wow. Harry looks.. So.. Wow. Can we take a moment how good he looks. He is wearing a maroon button up (comment a color you love on a guy cause maroon is so fuego if a guy can pull it off) tan pants and simple shoes, his hair is styled into how it was in 2010. (Those were the daysss) When I approach them, he looked up and showed his pearly whites.
"Hi" I said to him shyly,
"Hey. You look..absolutely beautiful," Harry said taking my hand. I grabbed my bag and said good bye to the group. Before me and Harry left, kian screamed, "BE BACK BY 11."
Harry opened my door and I sat in his car. We made simple conversation of what we like and dislike. I turned on the radio, and Fancy by Iggy (I literally like her music!) plays.
"I'm so fancy, you already know.. I'm in the fast lane, from LA to Tokyo"
I sang along with it and soon Harry did also. We are trying to be all ghetto like with this song. Soon, we got to the destination and Harry made me wear a blindfold.
"Really? If I fall you're in trouble," I told him.
"I promise to catch you when you fall," he said sweetly. Okay CHACHI breatthheeee.
We were walking for 10 minutes. And soon, I felt the warmth of his hands leave my side.
"Harry? Where are you?" I said frantically. And soon I felt him untying the blindfold. Wow. It's stunning! We were inside a gazebo and there was a table with candles. There was twinkle lights and flowers in the gazebo. And while I was in awe,harry took my hand and help me to my seat.
"so, Oliva, do you like 5SOS?" He asked me.
"Yes. I love their music,"I told him smiling.
"Well, please welcome 5 SOS!" Harry said.
"WHAT?!?" I said.
Soon a spotlight hit the band and Luke approaches the mic.
"hi, we are 5 SOS, and this is beside you," Luke said. Their voice was so I can't even.
For the rest of the night, Harry and I talked about everything to our favorite music and family. Sadly, my fairy tale had to end with a phone call. I COULD JUST DIEEEEEEE IN YOUR ARMSSSS (Ariana grandes version is perf)
"Hello?" I said.
"Dude where r you? It's almost 12!!" Kian said frantically.
"Really? Okay we will be home soon." I told him. He then hangs up.
"Hey sorry Harry, we have to go. But I wish this could be longer." I told him sadly.
I looked down.
He lifted my chin up and said, "don't worry. We can go hang out tomorrow." He smiled cheekily. He took me home holding my hands the entire time.
We approached the door, and I tell Harry."this was an amazing date" I kissed his cheek. And turned around facing the door blushing.
He spinned me around, making me face him. He cupped my cheeks and HE KISSED ME. His breath was minty. "It definitely was" he smiled at me. He left me speechless and went to his car. I saw him leave and I still had a dreamy look. I turned around to the door and there stood the entire gang wiggling their eyebrows at me.. "So what happened" oh brother