Chapter 5

Author's note: hey guys! How's my fellow readers going? Well, thank you so much with the 361 reads! Keep it up! Leave a comment below and like up this story! Enjoy! If you guys have any ideas, I'm open for suggestions!

<3 the writer

Chapter 5

Jenelle's POV

omg chachi why?! If you missed what happened, Oliva brought up the guy I like in school. So Kian and the guys kept saying, in their man voice. Who's this Alex? Is he a nice boy? And blah blah blah. Yeah. It sucks though cause he barely knows my exitence. (Comment if you ever felt that way ever!)

Oliva's POV

Jenelle looked happy for the moment but then sad. I wonder what's up with that? I'll talk to her later when we go shopping.

"Okay boys, well us girls! Are gonna go shopping so, see you laters!!" I said as I dragged the girls with me,

We stopped by sunset blvd and we wanted to max out our credit cards but we knew better to do that. We catched up on all things necessary, the latest gossip etc. When we went into our last store, brandy Melville (their clothes are to die for!) I got brand new top that is a muscle shirt with it saying "weird" backwards and a pair of shorts with studs. I saw Jenelle talking to Sheila about a floral dress. I went up to them.

"Yeah exactly! I thought he was dating Marisa" Jenelle said.

"Her?! Dude! She's a slut!" Sheila said.

"Hey guys? Whatcha talking about?" I said in my 'cool voice'.

"Umm. This guy that I like that you embarrassed me!" She said pointing fingers at me.

"What?!" I said.

"Yeah. When you sort of mentioned it, it reminded me that he likes someone else and that he never does notice me." She said sadly. Sheila went to her and comfort her.

"Oh. I'm sorry Jenelle. I'll tell them to stop and I'm sorry. He's stupid to not notice you. " I said to her.

"It's fine--" she was gonna continue but then. My ringtone rang.

"Hello jenelle is here?" I said.

"Hey! Just a heads up we have dance rehearsal tomorrow with one direction" Dtrix said.

"Wait! I made it!" I said jumping. People were looking at me oddly.

"Yes! Now make sure you be there 10 am sharp. Bye!" Dtrix said.

"AHHH I MADE IT!!!" I said when Andrea, Jenn, jenelle and Sheila looked at me.

"AWWW congrats! Let's go home and tell the guys!" The girls said.

------------------at home------------------------

BANG! "HONEY IM HOME!" I screamed once I entered the house.

The O2L guys, Kai, and Sam were on the couch playing 2k14.

"Hey!" Was said.

"Guess what guys!" I said blocking the tv.

"Ughhh. What?" The guys said dropping the controller knowing that I won't move until I tell the news.

"IMMA BE A DANCER FOR ONE DIRECTION!!!" I said in full excitement.

"GOOD JOB" "I knew you could do it" was said everywhere.

It was pretty late. We ate dinner and us girls went to bed. I needed the beauty sleep. Tomorrow is the big day! I fell asleep listening to IM5 cover. The dreams took over me.