Chapter 7

HELLO. You did the impossible! 952 reads! I only asked for 900! That's insane, and it took like what 1 week I think? AMAZING. Thank you guys! You have no idea that I'm freaking out before a 1 thousand reads :) and since we hit 900 today, imma update early, see that the update will be some time next week! I love you guys! Keep reading and smiling!
I apologise if this is too short, I'll make it longer next update :)
<3 the writer

Chapter 7

Oliva's POV
I walked away from Harry and went home. I entered the house and was tackled no other than thatsojack himself. Weird story how we met. It was 2nd grade when he was new to the class, and me, being well. Me, talked to him and gave him a cookie. But then I found out he was allergic to nuts and I literally was crying for an entire day, when all he did was puke the cookie out and that's it. Yeahhhhhh.
"wow. What's with the huge smile and that twinkle in your eyes?" Jack said wiggling his eyes.
"What? I'm not smiling," I said blushing.
"Mhmmmm who's he?" Jack said smirking,"I know by bestie, she better spill"
"Excuse me, who is this guy I'm hearing right now," kian said coming down stairs.
"OMG WHOS THE GUY!"
"THERES A GUY"
"CHACHI GOT A BF"
"OH MY GOSH IM GONNA HAVE A BF"
"WHATS A BF"
"HES GONNA HAVE A BItch FIT"
was said throughout the house. (Raise your hand if you've watched white chicks. I literally love that movie!)
"Dear gosh." I said putting my hands to my forehead. I went inside the kitchen and grabbed some juice when everyone walked in.
"So uh chachi who's the guy" Kian said in his deep man voice, trying to sound all tough.
"KIAN. Babe! Stop it. Let us girls do this. Boys, OUT OF THE F KITCHEN." Andrea said. wowwww. All the guys literally ran out of the kitchen. Mhmm Andrea was freaking scary when she gets mad and etc. like one time I told her that I was getting picked on because of my style and the next day, I saw the girl who made fun of me come up to me and said sorry with a broken nose. Crazy.
Andrea, Jenelle, Sheila, and Jenn went around me.
"Sooo. Who's the boy? Is he cute???" Jenn said.
"is he nice?" Sheila said.
"Does he have the 'package'?" Andrea said wiggling her eyebrows.
"So tell us! Who is he!?" Jenelle said.
"It's ummmmm." I said.
"WTF UMM WHO." Jenn said getting the hype up
"It's Harry guys." I said whispering.
"WHO?" The girls screamed.
"ITS HARRY. Damn." I said blushing hella a lot.
"Harry!?!" the girls screamed.
"HARRY?!" the guys said bursting through the doors.
"Haha, um yeah? He asked me to go out and eat with him tomorrow" I said chilled.
"Well? Looks like us girls are gonna prep you!!" Jenelle said with a smirk.
Aw damn.

(After when he asked her out.)

Harry's POV
Wow. I'm so glad I got that over with. I walked back to the studio and I got Louis alone.
"I did it mate! SHE SAID YES." I said happy dancing.
"Well, that's good to hear. So what's the plan?" He said.
"Aw damn. I don't know! Should I go classy? Or how about a simple movie and picnic?" I said thinking ideas.
"Whoa. Calm yourself before you burst your brains out. And breathe." Louis said, "we got this."
We went back to everyone's conversations in the studio while everyone started to leave.
We all said bye. However that wasn't I was thinking about. What am I gonna do! Chachi is absolutely amazing. She is funny, nice, beautiful, and just. Amazing. I don't want to screw up this date!