4

She was more of a nerd than me, and way better looking. We passed the Arizona/California border and I drove till we were in the middle of nowhere. "Rey, wake up, we're stopping at a motel." she got up very groggy and looked around "I recognize this area, were in Mojave aren't we?" I nodded my head kinda confused "I grew up a few miles away from here. Brings back memories." we grabbed the bags we would need and locked the car when we ran through the halls as fast as possible and when we went in our room "Oh my god." I threw my bag on the bed "There's an office chair." I looked at Rey and a smile crept across her face "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" she pulled the chair in the hall she looked at me "You first." I sat down and she ran pushing me, I went gliding down the hall. She ran to me "My turn!" I got up and she sat down, there was  a ding from the elevator, Rey wheeled into the room behind me. We heard the squeak of the security guards shoes and hoped they wouldn't knock on our door. "Wouldn't be the first time I got kicked out of a hotel." Rey said with a smirk, I looked at her "I'd say I'm surprised, but I'm not." she looked me dead in the eye "Are you ticklish?" I looked at her "Don't you fucking dare." she poked my stomach and I retaliated. We were laughing on the floor out of breath "You suck." I said looking over at her, she smiled "I know." we laid there still catching our breath from the laughing. I sat up "I'm gunna take a shower." I helped her up "Ok, I'm next though." I looked at her "What you don't want to join me?" she laughed "Bitch please, showers are when I get to talk to myself and do some weird stuff alone." I laughed and got our bag of soaps. I felt so relieved. I walked out of the bathroom in my towel, grabbed a hairbrush, and sat down and began brushing my red mess of hair. Rey got up and spent hours in the bathroom. She walked back out in my hoodie and Edward Scissorhands pajama pants "Gerard are those my sweats?" I looked down and there was a big Star Trek symbol on my thigh "Ummm, yeah, I thought they were tight, I'm gunna change." she covered her mouth trying not to laugh. She gained her composer and asked "What do ya want for dinner?" I shrugged my shoulders and slipped on my old sweats "Bacon." she looked at me "We're ordering 5 plates of bacon & pizza." she walked over to the phone and called room service. We waited cuddling on my he bed watching Deadpool.