12

In the morning Rey & I went to buy the essentials and spent the rest of the day watching Netflix. My phone vibrated as I fell asleep causing me to drop it and see i the screen shatter as I woke up again. I face palmed picking it up, Rey started cracking up "Well we gotta get that fixed." I shot her a dirty look "No shit, are you coming with me?" I stood up looking at the demolished screen, Rey stood up and followed me out the door looking at her own phone for directions to the nearest place to get the screen replaced. "Okay so if we go to the mall there is a place we can go, and its across from Victoria's Secret." She looked at me with a smirk on her face. I knew what she was thinking "Yeah sure we can go there too. And wherever else you wanna go to." I had see her bags were filled with sweats, old worn tee shirts, and 3 sports bras that were stretched out from years of use. We dropped off my phone and went to Victoria's Secret & Hot Topic. "We should go get helium from that party store!" Rey said leading me out of the mall and across the street. After an hour of waiting we got my phone, I turned it back on and saw the notification "Babe I got the job!" I said as we walked home, she smiled "Great! Thank you for taking me shopping by the way, having one pair of jeans doesn't work when you leave the house for once." I looked at her "Have you ever had a job?" She looked at me stopping so I could unlock our door "Yes, the day before I met you I quite my job of special effects for movies like Star Wars: Force Awakens, Goosebumps, Captain America Civil War, & other famous successful movies. I spent most my time playing music and drinking energy drinks." I nodded and we walked in with her close behind me. She took the bags into our room and locked the door, I grabbed my drawing book and looked at my drawing of Rey when we were at the hotel, I grabbed my phone and pulled up the photo of her, Brendon, Pete, & Me. I heard the door creak open as I finished, I quickly closed the book and looked up. "Kiss me you animal." Rey said in my clothes, i bit my lip and stood up "Well if that's what you want." she walked towards me, she kissed me holding the sides of my face keeping me close, it turned into cuddling watching The Addams Family. The next morning I woke up with her cuddled up to me. I got up putting on jeans and a clean shirt racing to my first day at my job. At my break I drew Rey with Thor, us at dinner the night before, her and I the day we met in that bar, & her last night standing in our bedroom doorway in my baggy shirt and sweats. After that I worked for another hour or so then went home. Rey hugged me "How was it?" she asked "Simple, bland, kinda boring, but luckily it's only on Mondays, it pays well cause nobody else wants to work on Monday, everyone has party lives out here." she let me go and I went to the balcony where the doggie door was open, I called for Thor and sat with him on the floor. Rey pulled the book of my pocket "What's this?" she said opening it I looked up "Nothing important." I said "The original drawings for my comic books and stuff. I try to bring it with me everywhere." her jaw dropped and I knew she got to the drawings of her. "Gerard these are amazing, but you made me way prettier." I smiled "I draw what I see, and your sexy not pretty." she began to blush, trying too hide it she said "We still have that helium." she handed me my drawing book & grabbed the can I sucked a good amount out and started to sing "Mama we all go to hell, mama we all go to hell, I'm writing this letter and wishing you well, mama we all go to hell." she started laughing and I realized she had been recording me "Oh my god stop!" I said my laugh sounding like a little girl till my voice cracked and went back to normal. She sucked some out and sounded like a cartoon character. "Oh my god I feel light headed." she sat down rubbing her forehead, Thor walked over to her and sat in her lap licking her face. I moved over to them and kissed Rey causing Thor to slobber all over my face.