Chapter 13 - Comfort

~Your point of view~

We left for what seemed about 2 hours ago. We stayed with Sydney for 5 hours or more. Call us crazy but she's our friend. I got home and slumped on my bed sulking.

"Sydney..." I whispered even though she wasn't here anymore. I still miss her.

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

BAM!

I shot up and saw a boy with blonde hair and green emerald eyes. He was wearing a black cat suit.

"Hey Chat..." I sniffed and slumped back on my bed. Suddenly someone carried me bridal style and swooped me out of my room.

"H-HEY!!" I screamed but they ignored me. I swore I saw them smirk. Suddenly I felt my feet touch something.

"It's okay now my lady..." They whispered. I opened my eyes (didn't even bother to write the part where you closed you eyes) and it revealed a beautiful view of Paris. I gazed at the view amazed. I wish Nath was here so he could sketch the place.

"like it my lady?" Adrie- *cough* Chat Noir asked.

"YES! I mean uhh yeah..." I giggled.

"Knew you'd love it..." He smirked and hugged me close to him.

"But not much as I love you... My white ruśe..." He smirked. I punched his shoulder playfully and eventually transformed to. (Totally forgot Lori was with her woops;-;)

"White Ruśe.. Nice to meet you once again..." Adrien smiled and bowed. I curtsied and chuckled a little.

"You too Chat Noir" I giggled. He grabbed my waist and kissed me. I was shocked at first but gave in the kiss quickly kissing back. he pulled away and transformed back.

"close your eyes.." he ordered. I nodded and covered my eyes not daring to peek. Adrien dragged me somewhere. It was warm and It felt like my feet were on a carpet.

"Adrien where are you taking me?" I giggled.

"It's a secret~" he chirped but I can tell he was smirking. I decided to roll with it not daring to change his mood. He finally let go of me and told me to open my eyes. I uncovered my eyes and saw a beautiful room. It was like a music room mixed with a library and it had ton of animals and plants in it.

*beep* *beep* *beep*

I transformed back and I was changed back into my civilian form.

"Adrien... This is..." I glanced at the place in amazement.

"Knew that it will make you happy my lady..." He smiled.

~Adrien's point of view~

Making her smile made my day. I loved her smile. Seeing her smile already makes my day. I grabbed a chair from the corner of the room and placed it in front of her.

"Sit down my lady..." I chuckled. She nodded and sat down on the chair. I grabbed an acoustic guitar which was a light-brown color. Believe it or not I play the guitar a couple years back. I grabbed another chair and placed it in front of her. I sat down on it and strummed the guitar to her favorite song. I also sung don't worry.

In the light of day
I could swear you look my way
Such a sweet cliché

The smell of sweet perfume
and your eyes lit up the room
Shining like a moviestar

And we sang
Maybe next time we can go a little longer
Maybe somehow we can grow a little stronger
Let's go somewhere only we know
I can be your superhero
Maybe some day we can get in my car
keep on driving no matter how far
Let's go somewhere only we know
I can be your superhero x2

We found our secret spot
just below that parking lot
We had just one shot
We got no sleep that night
High on life sat by the fire I played the strings on my guitar

And we sang
Maybe next time we can go a little longer
Maybe somehow we can grow a little stronger
Let's go somewhere only we know
I can be your superhero
Maybe some day we can get in my car
keep on driving no matter how far
Let's go somewhere only we know
I can be your superhero x2
Oh yeah
I can be your superhero

And we can fly away together
Through rain and stormy nights
never say never
In another place
In another universe, ohh
Let's do it all over again

Maybe next time we can go a little longer
Maybe somehow we can grow a little stronger
Let's go somewhere only we know
I can be your superhero
Maybe some day we can get in my car
Keep on driving no matter how far
Let's go somewhere only we know
I can be your superhero

(Y/n) clapped and hugged me tightly.

"(Y/n)... Cat's need air too..." I said struggling out of her grasp. Gee what a boyfriend I am...

"Oh sorry!" She gasped and let go of me.

"Hey?! Have you two forgotten about us?!" Plagg whined.

"Oh sorry!!!" (Y/n) apologized rubbing the back of her neck.

"That's okay my lady" I smiled and smacked my lips into her. (OMG THE KISSING SCENES KEEPS MAKING ME UNCOMFORTABLE)

She was shocked (again) and gave in. (Too lazy to write the details)
We spent the whole night together playing instruments, reading interesting book because she likes reading, taking care of the animal and playing the kwamis, we watched disney movies after that. Turns out we both like Tangled^^ (if you don't like tangled or have another favorite disney film then you can change it)

I love this girl. I'm not letting go of her... Ever...

A/N
Hohoho! Adrien just turned yandere omg!!! Anyways sorry for not updating in like FOREVER!! *ehem* *ehem* 3 days *ehem* *ehem* love you kittens! See you on the next update!^^