Chapter 4

*******Prequel to the last chapter! Pic of lauren in the header***********

****pheoo pov****
I was KISSING a BEE PROSTITURE and it was AMAZING.
Ho-bee was such a good kisser i was so proud of him he was so ho t
.

I LOVE BIGBEES and I CaNNot lie!! When i see big bee men i want to kiss them like they were real bees. And bees kiss hard,,.

Bees are the hottest. Lauren was saying something but i didnt hear her over the sound of ho-bee's fantastic kissing and theroman ce buzzing (hehe bee ljn). In the air. The doorbell rang on the door to our studio apartment and lauren went to check it.

I stopped kidding hobee to think. Our f
Lat was nice. When i was nine years old, my parents were murdered in cold blood by a gang known as the Bad Bloods. My parents had only wver wanted the best for me so they left me in the care of laurens family and gave me all that they owned in thwir will.

I got a car, a second car, a third car, a butler, a studio apartment, and the entirety of     Dell corporation (my parents owned dell thats why th y wer e murdered) with lost of money and credit cards to be inherited when i thrned 18. Then laurens family got murdered too by the bad bloods enemies, the White Cells. The white ceels were

Racist

White men.

Lauren cried for 3 days and we were put in the care of my new butler jeeves. The bad bloods were angry that lauren fam ily gad been kiled by the white cells so they sent a note saying they wer e gonna kill jeeves and lauren and me too because the white cells had tuined their crime, then the third rival gang the Last knife shot jeeves to twll the other two gangs that they were being stupid. I was twelve years old.
A tear ran down my eyes no matter how hard i tries to hold it in i could never ignore the fact that my family was dead and all i had left of them was three cars and a company and a studio apartment looking out on a lake that i shared with my best friend.

I tried to pretend but i couldnt, i started crying and i sobbed, "the world hates me. The world hates me because im ugly and disgusting and nobody likes me! I will ne er be safe frim the ladt knife or thw white calle or the bwr bliodw. Im gonna die alone!" I sobbed into ho-bees shoulder.
Ho-bee stroked my hair. "Do no t be sad. He said in kilorean and then switched to english.
"The world doesn ot hate you i love you and you ate beautiful to me i wake up every orning anf think or how beautiful you are."
I crised some more and smiled at him through my copricious, ardent tears. "Do you really?" I sked.
"Yes " he said locingli.
I fell into his arms. "That means alot. If only you were Hobi, lead character in #bts, then youd really save me. Shen my parents and fodparents and butler got murdered the ibly thing that helped me was bts' music. I loved bts and they saved me from a dark place but you are not hoby so i cannot feel love for you." I kissed him in the mouth. "Youre hot for a bee."
Ho-bee looked crestfallen and his teary brown eyes woulndt meet mine. "I want nothing more thenfor you to br happy. I do knot no jubi but if i did i would make sure that youre a beautiful, loving, caring-" hobee was about to gender phoebe when he realiEd hus mistake and finished with"-person. He would knle that you are the world and all he wants to do is caress you like an atmosphere that is primarily carbon, oxygen, abd nitrigen with some other various gases. He would jnow rhat i love you."
"Thats all very cool but yo r just a prostitute in a bee co sune. Youre bot hino." I laughed and made out with him some more. I wished that i could find hobo. Hobi was my one true love and with him i would be ok. Blt was in town but meeting with them is like impossible anyways and i will never find my ont erue live. I guess this short hot korean dude in a bee costume who wont twll me his name other than HoBee and aparrebtly known jinkgook will have to do until i can find the Real Hobi.

***£ maaay pov*****
I punched maxkenaje in the face because the was being sumb and she desrved it.

*****(a/n: mckag give me my heckin sweater back ok we all know you still have it just be a decent person or something STOP WEAR IN G MY SWEETR TO SC HOOL) ******

****(a/n: who is hobee really? More to come, stay tuned!!!!!!!!!")))))))))