Ch 5

PICTURE OF JUKNOOG IN HEADER!!!!!!! HE LOVEA LAURWN SO MUCH

******laur po en view*****

It was jungkook?'b
How did jungkook fet my address???!!!?!
I opened the door and said 'hello jungkook, i love you'
"I love you to prett y larlar." He said. "Ti amo."
I gasped!
That was how you said i love ylu in kirean.
Je loved me and i would bever be the same

"Ok but why arw you at my house" i said inquisitively
"I had to see you be ause i love you so múch. OH AND BEcause i needed to tell you that Mckenzy and her gang have been expelled from school for being bad people that tried to kiss me and blt."
"Wowowowowoowowiwowowow!" I said "wowowowowow that is a good story."
"Yes it is" jukung said. "I knew that you wantedto know so i ran here carried by my love and told you the nows."
"That means i am free from their oppressive tyrannical malice! Hiw glad i am to be freed from them."

*****mckenzie pov-------*****

I annot believe that lauren is behinf all of this! I hate ber so muc i cannot ecpress my hate for that prep larlar
She is the only person standing between me and my kpop loves.
I LOVE NUMJOOK. NO ONE NOT EVEN A PREP LIKE LAUREN CAN STOP ME FROM BEING WITH HIM AND BLT FOR THE REST IF MY LIFE.

The principal was a mean man with a big mustache that hated me and my #squad. He glared at me through his glasses and said, "do you know what youve done maam."
I said 'yes' patiently and politely.
"And what have you done?"
"I expressed myself!" I spit on his desk. "I expressed myself as a free individual and youre oppressing me because you cant accept anyone who doesnt conform to your narrow, utopian, world view!"
Maya said "i thought we sexually assaulted pop stars, i thought that was it"
Josie said "it wasnt sexual maya"
Maya said 'oh' and i shut them up with one look.
"Youre against freeson of expression." I concluded. "You just hate me." I continues.
"Actually the principal said "it is because tou are rude to Suga. Josie," he looked at josie. "You said suga wasnt the best an di have to disagree wigh you. Suga is the most womderful pperson on this planet, he basically stands at the pinnacle of musical achievement and you said that rap monster was better. He is a monster named rap that is lame so i am expelling all of you for being wrong."
Maya raised her haind "i am not part of this squad. Can i go back to school"
"What js you favorite me mner of blt?"
"Suga."
"Youre lying too me. I can see the jimin pin on your backpack. Youre expelled for lying."
Maya swore under her breath. She muttered, "🏒🚵🏻🏒🚵🏻🏇🏑🏑🎟🎽🚴🏽🏊🏼⛷💣💴💴⚒."
"Now you are expelled for swearing. Youre expelled twice. Leave the doom."
Maya grumbled and got up to leave. Because she was expelled twice they cancelled out and she went back to the classroom to learn more.
"You two will not b so licky." The principlal wain. "I will erspnally see to it that you are expelled an odd number of times. Now leave the school."
I got up first and left with josie go the parking lot where she got into her car and i got into shorgun.
She blasted The raido and glared at the road.
I glared too. "We mist het revenge." I said.
She nodded angrilly, madly, furiously, in an upset manner and started the car.