2

AN: PIcture of Mackenzy in the headrt,, shes so rude

Chapter 2

*jungkook's POV*
_______________________________________

i was hanging iut at school with the rest of my world fsmous band, BLT . We were hanging out and singing because were popular K-Pop group (if you dont know kpop then leave!!!!) and suddenly a girl runs up to me and starts making out with me!!! and her posse starts kissing the rest o BLT!!! It was mackenzie! she was blonde and wore super mainstream clothes! right now she was wearing abercrombie boyfriend jeans paired with a pastel abercrombie shirt to match, she tried taking of my shirt but i wouldnt let her! i knew there was an even prettier girl out there for me! today would be the day i would get her to love me. i pushed mackenzie and her friend Josie off of me and ran inside the school. i was so angry so i went to the bathroom but iwent into the girls bathroom instead! i was so shoked i almost tripped over skmeone laying on the floor! I looked down and saw the most beautiful girl ever! even prettier then mackenzie! i knew she was my soulmate right there. she was laying on conscience on the floor and bleeding. but she was so amazing amd pretty i would have married her right tjere! i stood with my mouth hanging open as i stared at her beauty!

*laurens PO
__\___________________________________
I woke ip to someone staring at me hhhh