Chapter 8

📚 chapter 8

(A/n: thanks for giving my seee wrnback mckenji! It is nice and covy, i love it. Also here is a picture of honi as a reward for being cool)
****!!!!background! Hobi had been missing for minths now, ever since blt came tk america, and no one knows where tk find him and it makes phoebe emo all the time******

****Phoebe pov****
There was beepknb and i could hard neeping nouses as iwoke up wiyh a groam.
"Uuuuuuh" i said
I cluld t re
W
Ber what happened. There was suga. A gun. And then black.
Someone grabbed my hand and i made that face that miis make where theyre suprised like
>:O !!!!!!!
I made thay face. It was gonee! No bohee hino ...oberh
Bee ho.

Ge wS looking at me with concern in his ehes. Romantic concern. Like a sexist, sexist bee.
"Youre sexist!" U yelled. "Dumb bee!!"
"Ssh, je said. "Youre still in shock. Are you alright?"
"Im not alright because youre sexist! Let go of me! I dont need a man to peotect me. I said."
"Wait," hobee said. "Youre getting riled up. Bee careful!"
"Oh ok," i laughed at his bee pun. "I forgive you youre not sexist anymore."
He sighed relief. "Thank you."
I felt like i was ded.
"What happened?"
I saked.
"Suga- i- i mean...some...random korean boy...that i dont know personally...tried to shoot lauren but you jumped in front of her and took the bullet."
I put a hand on my head. "Wow." I said." I saved lauren from harm."
"Lauren got shot too and shes in an unstable condition."
"Well ok so then wheat."
"Then i saved both of you and beat up suga- i mean the shooter that i dont know."
"Wow suga from world pop sensation blt the band?"
"Yeah. Hes an asshole i mean- i dont know, ive never seen the guy."
"Thank you, bee. Youve been helpful. And thank you for saving..." i looked him in the eye. "Bee."
He started crying. Thank you, thatnk uou he sajd. I am bleed by your bees. Pun
I smiled and he patted my side it made a sound like --pat pat--
But it also hurt because i got shot there and wasnt really better yet.
"How is lauren?" I asked
"Not good," he said. "She is both in shock and the bullet was straight in her heart so it will not be easy to save her. She might die," he said with sadness in gis eyes.
I started crying and could barely see. "But lauren cant die!"
Honbee frkwned and thought about his many many english lessons. What was the proper response to this? "I dont know..." he stuttered "can she?"
I starrye crying even more and was shocked, i would be trylu alone withiut her.
"Her chances of living are .05% and i dont think she will make it."
I bawmed bc i was alone.
"Maybe i should leave," hobee momled. "I am flad to see that you are doing better."
"Wait," i saidz he waited.
"Where is hobi form blt? Is he ok?"
Hobee swallowed and said quietly, "i do not know this man."
I sighed and mumbled "nairher so i, hobee. Neither do i."
I thought about biho, my husband, and lauren, my wife, and i looked out the window because i could not move off of the hospital bed. I stared longingly out and hiped with all of my heart that hobi was ok. Then a bird was flying and didnt see the window and it hit tne window and slif doen and left a mark where othe impact was.
I soghed again and looked out through the window. Now it rain