<The Clear-night>

"I don't care whoever or whatever you are..."I said looking at him.
"Here take my hand...and my name is Grim" the entity exclaimed..."I am not your enemy Mark, I am one Of your kind..."
"Hold on a sec..." I said " not an enemy? My Kind? What is this all huh?? Am I being made a fool of?...cause its getting to my nerves"
"Let me explain you everything...you're the first Axiom-birth, you're the first... Demonic Angel" he explained
"I am one too, but the fact I am a grown up and you're a kid even though you were born before me is because this is your because you have been killed twice..."he continued

"What? Twice? How am I alive then? Who killed me?" I asked
"I killed you Mark, but now I have realised you and I are immortal, so if we decide to pass our eternity by killing each other, that's fine but what if we could do good to the planet...Does all this clear up your doubts?he asked

I said"Almost one last thing...what was the Clear-night?"
"Alright I think I should reveal it to you, you have no parents...we weren't given birth to, we just took place, God didn't create us...we just happened...The clear night is the axiom reckoning, the day when you turned into goodness...you changed your fate...which made me to do so too because you are like a God to me because you were the first to be there...
Then you're so-called parents...they thought I was going to wipe all three of you out which I had planned to do, but we're immortal remember so I tried explaining them...but you're so-called parents made sacrifices of their lives and performed the Affinity ritual to make me stay away from you...I couldn't pass the barrier of the ritual so I stayed away...but now you requested my presence unconsciously...So here I am..." He was saying and suddenly a sword ran through his brain...

<The Truth Is unfolding itself>

Wh...wha...what the heck just happened I thought to myself..

An apparition a really bright one with a happy and delightful voice said, "Do not quit and it will be out the truth about the day one month before now will be revealed...all you have to do is aspire...forget everything he told you..."
And then both of them disappeared...into the thin air...

What has happened to me I thought, I first thought it was all a dream...my friends, my love ,the people who took care of me all dead....and the Clear night....I tried pinching myself but it was reality...I remembered Dave's words that "only those who can find happiness in pain is truly loved"
But where the heck was happiness in their deaths that made me remember the apparition's words...that there is some kind of truth about the Death of Dave and Christine...which inspired me to aspire for the time when the truth shall be revealed...so I waited and waited and waited...and eventually i stopped thinking about those axiom birth and affinity...though I always was curious to find out about these but they weren't anywhere...not even in the Bible so I just stopped it's search

<The Path is Shown>

After 87,635 hours of sadness, loneliness and being cold...I finally turned 23 yrs old...10 years had passed over that incident...and finally some I had became a successful theoretical physicist...everything started to look normal...
Until I saw Christine once again...standing before me on the streets...
I couldn't believe it....I asked her..."Christine is that really you?"...she nodded saying it was her
Her eyes were so warm...it gave me the feeling of having someone in my life....a friend a love came back to me and this time from the dead....

She walked towards me, we both smiled...she hugged me and whispered into my ears
"Come to Downtown park at 5, Please Mark..."
And she walked away...I was baffled...I was happy and curious at the same time...I looked at my watch it was
4:35... thankfully I wasn't far away for the park I reached there by 4:55...and started to look for Christine..I could not see her...as the clock struck 5 Christine's voice echoes in my ears...she said turn around I want to give you a surprise...

I immediately turned around only to see that Christine had a knife out in her hand she was going to stab herself...
I ran towards her shouting on top of my voice..."please Christine No!"..and just I was halfway there She vanished I was astonished, I stopped for a moment and saw that Christine was standing behind me with that knife and as I was turning around she dropped a few tears and

stabbed me...blood spilled out of my mouth
And she said "he made me do it, Please forgive me Mark.."

_____________________________