<The Death Of Mark Cervantes?>

With my final few moments, I said to Christine
"Wh...who is he?"
(With tears falling from her eyes)
As soon as she could say anything....
A stream of blood started to run down my mouth...i couldn't hear anything or see...everything was just blurred. I knew this was my final few moments I looked around...

I was shocked people just moved just as they were...they didn't notice what had happened?
This is strange I thought to myself
I didn't know what was happening to me I screamed names...I shouted, but only Christine saw me and cried and cried.
Out of the blue, Christine disappeared...and it struck my mind, why wasn't I dead yet?

A voice guided me..."Stand up, and follow my instructions"
Everything turned pale dark...I was a little afraid at first but hearing that voice calmed me down...
"Am I dead?" I asked
"Yes Genius, you are dead and now you are trapped in you sub-conscious." Said the voice also adding " you've met Grim before right? You know who...or rather what are you"

I was shocked but I stood up and the knife that I was stabbed with was gone...the voice guided me to walk straight so I did and while walking I asked
"Where is Christine? What happened to Grim?...and tell me you are the apparition I saw that night aren't you?...so please now I have aspired long enough tell me what happened 10 years back, the day Dave and Christine..." I couldn't say it but it..."The Voice" understood what I meant...

He started "Since we have some time I just may tell it to you,
I am Michael, The Archangel you must have heard of me...and regarding Grim, he was a atavistic parasite.
He lived on people's hope, their life...but whatever he told you was true off course except the part when he told you that he was an axiom birth, we call the axiom births, ie. You the Bearer, because you will have to take up the burden as sooner or later, some kind of burden will be given on you shoulders...we don't why.
Grim had to be destroyed as he wasn't your friend and certainly wasn't gonna spare your life. As to who you saw that night, it wasn't me Mark, It was Him..."
"But Who's him?"I asked
"Well you have reached your destination why don't you see for yourself?"
What about Christine and Dave I thought but it was too late to inquire, a hole ruptured in the middle of nowhere. And the hole grew and grew and the hole turned all white and out came a man...

 <"He" Made is Appearance>

After coming out, the man had a really great presence...
"Hello, Mark" he said
"Are you the man from that night?"I questioned
"I am not...you need to get you IQ checked..." he said
" hey Michael" I said
"And you got it right this time, good for you" he exclaimed mocking me..
"Stop it, it doesn't suit you seriously stop it now it's getting on my nerves" I said with a little bit of anger
"Or What??" He said mocking me again...
Now I was angry,more than I could handle..."Will you stop it or not!?"
"Shut it..or I just might kill you" Michael said,that did it for me my body started to work on it's own..I ran towards Michael...I put a hand on his neck...took him up in the air and smashed him on the ground...the ground shivered

He was barely alive...I looked on my arms some strange marks began to form and those marks grew with a red light that was eroding my skin away because it was very painful
Just as the marks completed on my arms, my arms transformed...the grew bigger.and demonically...the marks didn't stop there...the marks grew on my torso...it hurted every second...and by shirt melted down thought it didn't stick to my skin while all this was happening I fell on the ground...
"No!" I shouted because of the pain the marks grew on my back nothing happened until a pair of wings tore my back.

Seeing the wings, Michael stood up and tried to hold me down, he knew what was happening to me...I asked him
"What is happening Michael?"
He said "Please control to your..."
My wings could be felt I stopped him...my eyes felt like bursting now I knew this was the pain I felt on "That Day"...

Just at that time another man came down and said,
"Find happiness in your pain"
My eyes grew bigger I saw Michael bowing...I knew this man was

GOD.