<Help-less-ness>

"I know you love her Mark, but she is just so beautiful..."Dave exclaimed..
"Can you even hear yourself Dave?..."I asked in astonishment..."Dave here is the thing, I have and will always love Christine more than whatever anyone can think of...I..I have never been able to express my feelings...but when I am with either of you my world just opens up, You guys gave me a hope to cling my life onto...without you guys it would just have shattered a long long time ago and no one would be able to bring me back,You cannot bring the dead back to life..."
"Mark do you really think I and especially Christine do not know that? Tell me Cervantes, did she ever talk to you when you were in need? Did she ever came to you when everyone left you? Or did she held your back and stood up for you and save your world?" Dave questioned.

"No" I said, "She didn't save my world because she is my world"...

Dave stood in astonishment...just then Christine came running towards us...
She took a break to catch her breath..her eyes were still as cold as ever...
"Listen to me Mark, I never did love you neither did I ever wanted to be or talk with you...whatever you have said to Dave...he is the reason why I had been been with you...all this time it was Dave..."She said.
Suddenly I didn't have any world of mine...I grabbed Dave's shoulders and asked him if this was true with a deep voice.
"Yes..it's true but Mark I only did this because..."
"Stop it, David...you have destroyed my everything... for once in life I thought I could live on, I could move on...from The "Clear-night"...but no...how could I have thought of something like that..." I said in a horrified way.
Just then Christine slapped me..."Who do you think you are Cervantes? Dave has done everything he can to make you comfortable. And What's the Clear-night tragedy anyway? No one has heard of did you make it up?
"Wow Christine..."tears fell out of my eyes and I grabbed Christine's arms and took her to my locker...I put hand in my locker and showed her what I have been through...I showed her pictures of the Clear-Night...the time when my whole family were slaughtered...I couldn't bear being with her at the moment...

(The Recess Bell rang)
"Christine, you and Dave have been special to me you always have been and always will..."I said... I turned to go back to my classroom but I sensed how horrifying it was for her to see those pictures...she even silently said to herself..."I am sorry Mark.."
The rest of the day I couldn't concentrate on not to cry showing those images to Christine took a huge part of my emotions out...remembering that I am alone on this planet no matter what..

<History Repeats Itself>

The school was over...I finally started to head home...I saw Dave and Christine waiting for me...I didn't want to meet up with anyone so I took another way out...

Dave saw me he even called out my name but I didn't listen to him....I walked straight without a care in the world...
And suddenly a pain arose in my whole body especially the eyes...its like somebody was crushing me...I shouted "Help me...H..help me Dave!"...I knew I could never turn my back on those guys...Dave came running...he put his hand on my chest and oh my lord...his hands constantly burned me...
And this pain I was feeling I thought to myself if this was my end...which was not actually so bad since I would go to my family...my real family...
And suddenly I couldn't keep up with the pain...I went unconscious.
______________________________

Hi guys...if you want to know what is comming next at Mark's life...the next issue will be published in about a day until then...

If you are enjoying the story trust me it only gets better...please if you liked vote and comment your thoughts...