03

A/N: Remember this is the first story I ever wrote seriously. It was a tumblr story. It's really amateur but I wanted to share it with you all.

Robyn.

"Hey I thought I'd see you again"As he tried to talk to me I just say silently on this dirty bench ignoring every single word coming out his full set of lips

As he tried to talk to me I just say silently on this dirty bench ignoring every single word coming out his full set of lips. He sighed and plopped down beside me.
"Look I'm sorry about for yesterday" I cringed at the sound of that hideous word. "but you don't have to ignore me"
I sighed "Who said I was ignoring you? maybe I just don't like you" I shrugged
He frowned his face "You don't know me"
I winked " Bingo"
"Look gimme a chance I am a good guy ya know?"He said unsure of his statement not believing his own words and I just chuckled
Christopher

 "but you don't have to ignore me"I sighed "Who said I was ignoring you? maybe I just don't like you" I shruggedHe frowned his face "You don't know me" I winked " Bingo""Look gimme a chance I am a good guy ya know?"He said unsure of his statement ...

Technically I wasn't a good guy I was a bad guy in this fucked up world,well world of emotions, love ,and heartbreak. She laughed because I guess she knew this also.. Getting me out of my thoughts she spoke up
"Or you could be a bad guy"She said with a small smile that quickly disappeared,Why?
"Well im not technically a bad guy" ' so maybe we could be friends'
"Technically? What makes you hink I want to be your friend?" She stared ahead again
Not bringing up the bad guy topic I flatly said 'Well it seems to me you have no frineds, so why not'
"I just..Uh moved here so of course I don't have a butt load of friends" She said that a little uneasy.
"Well I could be your first"I smiled "First friend that is"
"No thank you"
"Why are you so stubborn?" I asked a little annoyed and I could tell the question set her off.
Robyn

Who the fuck did he think he was calling me that as if he knew me?"Look you don't know me nor will you ever no me to call me stubborn so please eject and reject with that bullshit" "Just like I don't know you, you don't know me so maybe we should ...

"Look you don't know me nor will you ever no me to call me stubborn so please eject and reject with that bullshit"
"Just like I don't know you, you don't know me so maybe we should get to know each other and see for ourselves." He prostested
"Humph" ' is all that managed to get of my chapped lips.
"okay ill start I'm 17 and-" I looked everywhere except for at him ignoring his words making it seem like I was trying to watch todays traffic like a TV show.
Of course he eventually left.
—-
He came back the very next day. He wouldn't stop talking for shit. All he did was ramble about himself. I honestly couldnt complain because he's rambling about himself because I wont talk about myself.
Why does he want to be my friend aint shit interesting about me.This makes no sense at all.
Here I am hungry and homeless and some rich kid is talking to me about his life story and trying to be my friend this should be a book cuz you cant make this shit up.
I go to Malcom X high school over-'
I cut him off finally letting the word ive been dying to get out flow through my lips. "Why?"
"Why what" He said obviously confused.
"Why are you telling me these things" "why do you even want to be my friend?"
'To be completely honest I really don't know"
'There has to be a reason I mean I bet a girl would be considered lucky to be with a guy like you but here you are with me on a lousy bus bench why?"
"Yea I guess your right but im actually trying to change all that. Yesterday remember when I said Technically? Well I meant I break hearts I fuck a girl a throw her away likes its nothing and I hate that. but that's just what I do. The reason im here, here with you is because I don't know what it is but for some reason I wanna know. I wanna know it all, everything because I feel like you have a story to tell. I want to be the person you tell it to."
"Like I said before you don't me so what makes you think I have some story to tell?"
"Because"He sighed "Because i know your homeless it doesn't take rocket science to figure that out."
I looked down ashamed I guess because I came to the conclusion that I'm homeless and may remain this way.
"It actually took me awhile because of how beautiful you are I didn't think it was possible." He mumbled under his breath.
"Me beautiful? You might wan get dem eyes checked" ' I said with my accent heavy.
I said it like that because no ones ever called me that back in Barbados. So its very hard to take the compliment.
"You heard that? yes you are" He said shocked
I wish I could take the compliment but i cant because i know for a fact its not true.
"No im not" I said with my head sitting low.'
"What makes you say that? You have that spark in your eye that no other girl ive seen has. I mean the niggas had to be goin wild for you back where you come from"
"Barbados. Um no I've never experienced much outside the orphanage."
Shit. Why did I say that he didn't need to know about that hell hole.
Orphanage?' He said in disbelief.
"Uh..."
"Look just tell me I mean after telling you hella shit about me I think its only fair"He chuckled.
"Okay" ' I said terrified taking a chance on him. "Ever since i was born I been in this orphanage. Everyone was always treated like shit. This isn't the first time ive runaway . I didn't get far before they would find me. The difference from now and the is im way to far for them to find me so theres no turning back."
I didn't go into detail about everything I've seen or even done. I especially didn't tell him about her. I didn't want him to feel anymore sorry for me then he already did.
"WOW, I'm so sorr-"There it goes
"DONT say that."
"Say what?"
"That word"
"What word?"
"Sorry" I said lowly so I didn't have to here myself say it. "I hate that word. People have been apologizing to me since I was little I don't need anymore ive had enough. That's why I was acting so weird."

Remember this is the first story I ever wrote seriously. It was a tumblr story. It's really amateur but I wanted to share it with you all.