04

Robyn Fenty

"Oh"
"So you really wanna be my friend huh?" I said nonchalantly
"Yea why not" He slowly shrugged
"I don't know it just seems weird some rich kid wants to be all buddy buddy with this homeless chick" I chuckled
I looked deep into his eyes as he looked into mine I sense a touch of innocence about him like he's really genuine. I feel like I can trust him, but the problem is I've never trusted anyone but HER. Not even my best friend Melissa she doesn't know anything about me we just talk regularly without speaking of our issues. I feel as if as soon as I trust someone they're just going to betray me or hurt me and I definitely don't need to be hurt more than i already have thats for sure. I mean of course I would love to trust someone and feel secure but I refuse because I've been hurt to many times before.
"what?" I asked starting to get confused as to why he was staring at me
"I'm so- I mean I was just looking at how pretty your eyes look when they change colors"
I'm not gonna lie I blushed just a little when he said that,but then I realized I was getting to comfortable with him.
"Aye Chris you waiting on a bus or somethin bro?" A guy with bright red hair chuckled
"I gotta go see ya later " Chris said and hurried off with period stain
"Chris" I repeated softly now knowing his name I smiled to myself
Some looked on confused I guess I would look that way to if I saw a homeless girl smiling what do I have to smile about? That smile was quickly torn off my face realizing I don't have anything to smile about I'm hungry , homeless, and completely fucked.
— Later on that day—
Still continuing to sit here a listen to some peoples conversations I heard a lot of things sitting here about all types of people including this nigga walking up to me.
"Me and you need to talk"
"We have nothing to talk about "
"Yes we do starting with how the hell you know my homeboy Chris you fucking with my money , girl" "Money?" I asked unsure of what he was saying "Yea money Chris is one of the richest dudes in the school so I had to make him my homeboy ya feel me and I think you trying to do the same shit I'm doing and I don't appreciate it" "Look I don't know a lot about Chris and I ain't tryna do shit but sit here watching traffic"
"Bullshit your homeless of course you won't all the money you can get"
"Okay I was trying to be nice but you won't fucking leave so fuck that. Clifford that's your name right?" he looked at me surprised because I used his government name
"Yea nigga I hear a lot on these streets like how ya ass tested positive for HIV how you got 0.00 dollars in the bank but you say you're out here ballin when ya out here lying, oh and also that terrible red hair smells like period pussy get the hell outta my face"
He looked at me unsure what to do next and I took it upon myself to speak up and give him directions. "Get up and MOVE" he did what he was told and I smirked satisfied . As the day went on people started dropping money in front of me at first I refused to pick it up because of my pride , but my hunger continued to grow and I could not fight it any longer.

Sorry it's so short, I guess this is how I wrote it a couple years ago. Lol enjoy it though.