05

This chapter is VERY short but for good reason. I'll be updating again either today or tomorrow.

Robyn

As the day went on strangers started dropping money in front of me

As the day went on strangers started dropping money in front of me. At first I refused to take because of my pride but my hunger continued to grow. I couldn't fake it anymore and the scraps I had in my bag weren't helping at all. I finally went against myself and started to collect these peoples money. I hate when people do stuff for me I want to do everything for myself I know I can survive in this hell with me just taking care of myself. I made a total of 11 dollars and 87 cents. I decided to use the little I collected for food. I could probably go to the grocery store and get some things that will last a week hopefully but I don't know what I'm going to do after that.
I wonder how long is it going to be like this. How long will I live on this tired bus bench? How long will I be homeless. How long until they find me. Yea I said it's no way they could find me but sometimes I don't even believe my own words. They find me every time what's stoping them now?

Christopher

Monday morning"Aye wassup bro remember me?" A familiar voice called out to me

Monday morning
"Aye wassup bro remember me?" A familiar voice called out to me. I looked back to see who it was and it was my best friend since diapers Mijo. Last year he got shot and his moms ain't want him in this hood no more. She moved him in with his aunt. I haven't seen him since then. We talked a lot but I haven't seen his face in forever
." Is that really you wassup man i can believe this shit moms stop trippin?"
I asked as gave him a hug.
"Yeah! told her be aight she said it not that much happening over here no mo so I should be good I'm just fucking happy to be back bro but enough about me what's been up witchu?"
Before could answer Red walked up to us. I saw Mijo rolls his eyes. He never liked Red I never knew why though I just brushed it off.
" I need talk to you about ole girl " Red stated but I had clue who "ole girl" was.

"Who is ole girl?" I asked very confused at this point. "The one you were talking to earlier on the bench"
" I know who you talkin about what about her?"
"Oh so you got a new shawty and aint tell ya brotha? Im hurt" Mijo laughed "Shes homeless dude" Red informed Mijo
" What that mean? I heard them homeless chicks freaks" Mijo Chuckled "It aint nothin like that Mijo shut up and what are you talking about Red?"

"She playin you bro straight up"

"Man pipe down shawty cool" At times I thought to myself and smiled.
"Look I talked to her yesterday she said she got you wrapped around her fiinger she was gonna make you feel sorry for her so you can give her some quick cash. She asked me to join her but I declined of course."
I looked at him dumbfounded I shook my head. That's what I get for being nice. Never again. Selfish ass lying ass bitch. Pac was right. Trust nobody