3. Exchange Students!?

A/N

A new chapter
I hope you enjoy ^-^

- Maddie

Y/N's POV

It was already a few months since we moved here. The boys and I became very close.

Now I was laying on my bed, just in some leggings and a sweater, texting with Maddie.

Maddie was supposed to come to my school, as an exchange student, so she would be staying at my house for the rest of the school year

(Y/N): I'm so happy you're coming to my school, and staying at my place! *does a victory dance* 🎉🎊

Maddie: Me too, when I heard about the exchange trip, and the name of your school, I immediately ran home and asked my parents if I could go. And when they agreed, I screamed. *does a victory dance with you*🎊🎉

(Y/N): How long till you get here? I'm feeling lonely.😣

Maddie: My mom said, only 1 hour. #PartyHard 🎉
But I'm going trying to sleep, because I know we will talk all night XD

(Y/N): Yes, only one hour. #PartyHard
Pfft, we talking a night, never...
Can't wait, I'll see you in an hour.
Luv uu😙

Maddie: See you in an hour.
Luv uu 2 😙

I dropped my phone on my bed, and looked at the clock.

Only 1 hour left, and I will see Maddie again. I can do this!

I still had time to watch the last episode of 'Scream Queens'.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"(Y/N) the boys are here." My mom yelled, from downstairs. I quickly put on some skinny jeans, grabbed my phone, and walked downstairs.

"Hey (Y/N)." Ashton smiled, I waved. Luke and Michael waved back. "(Y/N), sweetie I'm going to work, please behave, and say hi to Maddie for me." My mom said, as she kissed my cheek.

She grabbed her purse, before she closed the door, she looked at us.

"One last word." We all nodded. "Behave." "Don't worry, Mrs. (L/N), we'll behave us." Ashton said.

"Mmhm, keep in mind, your dad and I have eyes everywhere." She glared at us, but quickly smiled and closed the door.

I face palmed, and sighed. "No offense, but your mom can be pretty weird sometimes, (Y/N)." Michael said.

You should meet my dad. "Uh, I don't think I- we would survive that." Luke said, I nodded.

"Talking about your dad, how come we never met him?" Ashton asked. My dad's a doctor, so he has very weird work times. "So mostly it's only you and your mom?" I nodded.