11. Soundcheck

A/N

Over 7K reads! 🎉
I love you guys so much!😘😙

A new chapter

There will be a few things in this chapter, which didn't exist in real, at this time

But hey, it's my fan fiction

I hope you enjoy ^-^

- Maddie

Y/N's POV

Maddie, Niall and I were standing infront of the stage, listening to the boys, who were doing their soundcheck, but there was this tension between Micheal, Ashton and Luke.

Which everyone noticed, and tried to ease the tension by making jokes, and fooling around.

"Why are they acting like this?" I asked Maddie and Niall, who were standing next to me. Maddie and Niall looked at each other, then back at me.

"It's pretty obvious." Niall said, Maddie nodding in agreement. "What is obvious?" I asked, still confused. "That Luke likes you-" I cut Maddie off.

"I know, he told me, which I told you." "Let us finish." "Michael and Ashton like you too." Niall said. "Michael and Ashton like who?" Liam suddenly stood next to me, I jumped a little.

"Jeez, Liam, don't ever do that again ." I said. "Sorry, (Y/N), I didn't mean to scare you." He put his arm around my shoulder.

"But I will ask again, who do Michael and Ashton like?" "(Y/N)." Maddie and Niall blurred out in unison.

"No they don't." I said, while looking at the boys. Michael and Ashton were glaring at Luke, if looks could kill, Luke would be dead for more then 20 times already, within one hour.

And Luke looked kinda guilty, but then he saw me, staring at him, and gave me a wink. I quickly turned back to Maddie, Niall and Liam.

"Are you sure?" Liam asked, as he looked at Ashton and Michael, who were still glaring at Luke.

"Yes... maybe..." "You don't sound very cofinced yourself, (N/N)." Harry had joined the conversation, Louis and Zayn standing next to him. I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you all so sure?" I asked. "Because it's obvious, but you're too dense, or too stubborn to see, or admit it." Louis said, laying his head on my shoulder.

"Ugh!" I groaned, but before anyone else could say anything, Calum sat on the edge of the stage, and joined our conversation.

"What are we talking about?" He asked, while putting his bass carefully on the ground.

"Nothing." I said, before anyone else could, Calum looked at me, raised and eyebrow, but he shrugged it off.

"How's soundcheck going?" Zayn quickly changed the subject. "Okay, I guess." Calum said. "But Michael and Ashton keep glaring at Luke. As if they are mad at him for some reason." The others smirked.

"What?" Calum asked confused, the others looked at me, and I rolled my eyes.

"Ooooh." Calum said, as if he knew what the others ment, I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Cal, do you know anything about Michael's and/or Ashton's feelings towards  (Y/N)?" Maddie asked.

"Uh, I think Michael did mention something about asking (Y/N) out." Calum looked at me. "But I thought nothing about it, and that he meant taking you out as a friend."

"That explains why he is glaring at Luke the whole time." Zayn said. "Yeah, but what about Ashton?" We all looked at Ashton, who waved at us, so we waved back, and we looked back at each other.