A Fresh Pair of Eyes

*Kyoya's POV*

When Honey, Mori, and I reached Tamaki and Haruhi they were on some pirate looking ship that didn't even look like it had clearance to be in the water.

"Doesn't it look like they're going to kill Tamaki?" Honey laughed looking up at Mori.

"I suppose you're right, we should get out there." I sighed adjusting my glasses.

"Haruhi! We're over here!" Honey yelled waving his hands back and forth in the air.

Within a few seconds everyone on the ship was on their way towards us. They reached us in a matter of seconds and just when I thought it couldn't get any weirder I noticed a little girl run behind the green haired man with three swords. I couldn't help but keep looking in her direction, she was the last thing I was expecting.

"Do you have a problem?" the green haired man asked, using his thumb to slightly pull out one of his swords.

"That's your child?" I questioned narrowing my eyes at him.

"What's it to you?" he challenged.

"Alright." I shrugged writing down a memo to get their names and run background checks on them.

"Where'd you guys come from? I don't think it's even physically possible to get your ship in there." Honey asked in awe.

"Well...ummmm...this rainbow came and ate us." the little girl behind the green haired man hesitated before telling her story.

"What?" Honey asked in disbelief.

"Are you deaf brat?" a red haired man yelled.

Mori stepped in front of Honey and narrowed his eyes at the equally tall red head.

"I'll fucking kill you if you keep looking at me like that." the red haired man glared tightening his fists.

"Ummm...Daddy Kid, you need to be nice and calm down. They didn't do anything to you and none of them know you like we do." the little girl behind the green haired man ran to the red head and jumped on his back.

"Bitch get the fuck off of me. I don't want you to get hurt." he yelled looking over his shoulder.

"You won't hurt me you silly bastard you love me too much." the little girl laughed kissing the redhead on his cheek.

What is going on? Did they kidnap this little girl and brainwash her? We have to get this child away from them as soon as possible.

"Tamaki, if you're done playing around we should probably take your new friends to the club." I sighed looking at him as he stood in the middle of the wannabe pirates group.

"Baby, you need to take Hana-chan and go back by Zoro." a black haired shirtless man frowned taking the little girl off of the redhead's back, putting her on the ground, and handing her a light purple stuffed bunny.

As soon as Honey spotted the little girls stuffed bunny he ran from behind Mori and headed right towards the little girl before a young black haired boy with a red vest and a scar underneath of his left eye and a scar in the shape of an X across his chest stepped in front of him.

"What do you think you're doing?" the young boy asked causing everyone around him to draw their weapons.

"What are your orders captain?" a man wearing what I assume was a skeleton costume asked.

"Protect Sukoshi at all cost." the young black haired boy answered as the green haired man tied a bandana around his head.

"I don't think he was trying to hurt her guys, I mean look at him." a kid in a reindeer costume, wearing a backpack and a hat, whispered while trying to hide behind a giant stuffed polar bear.