Emotional Breakthroughs

*Hikaru's POV*

After the girls left I looked around the club room and noticed that Sukoshi and Zoro were still sleeping.

"Do they always waste their days sleeping?" I asked Luffy.

"Who, Zoro and Sukoshi? Yeah, or they train." he laughed looking over at them.

"Why? It seems like such a waste." I sighed.

"Where we come from it's pretty much kill or be killed." Nami shrugged.

"Yeah, we just helped Sukoshi get revenge on the Marine who killed her family and friends before we got here." Luffy explained.

"How do we wake them up?" I asked.

"I'll do it!" Luffy laughed jumping over to them.

Heat immediately moved away from them when Luffy started laughing and jumping around like a psycho.

"Zoro!" Luffy whisper yelled.

"Daddy Luffy, what are you doing?" Sukoshi asked rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"I got an idea. Brook come here!" Luffy laughed signaling for Brook.

Brook walked over to Luffy and Sukoshi as Luffy stretched his arms and picked Sukoshi up.

"Brook lay in Zoro's arms!" Luffy whisper laughed.

"Yohohoho, this is going to be fun. Thank you Captain for your help!" Brook laughed crawling onto Zoro's lap.

"Sukoshi wake Zoro up." Luffy giggled.

"Daddy Zoro wake up please." Sukoshi laughed.

Zoro slowly opened his eyes and yawned.

"What's wrong Sukoshi?" Zoro asked looking at Luffy.

"Nothing, it's time to wake up." she laughed.

"Wait, if you're there then who's..." Zoro stopped talking and looked down at Brook in his arms.

"I knew you loved me, I just didn't think you'd show it so openly." Brook teased.

"Get off of me!" Zoro yelled jumping up and dropping Brook on the floor.

"That hurt." Brook frowned rubbing his butt as he stood up.

"If you guys are done, follow us." I sighed in annoyance.

"We need to show you around the school." Kaoru finished with a shrug.

We walked around the school for the next half hour showing the pirates where everything was in the school and where they would need to go if they had any questions.

"Daddy Luffy, I'm bored." Sukoshi whispered.

"Me too." Luffy whispered back.

"I know, lets play the which one is Hikaru game!" we laughed, grabbing each other's hands as we turned around to face everyone.

"That sounds boring." Luffy whined as everyone else ignored us.

"How do you play?" Sukoshi asked with a sigh.

"You guess which one of us is Hikaru." we informed placing our hats on our heads and spinning each other around to confuse them of which one I am.

"What happens if I win?" Sukoshi asked with a smirk.

"You get a prize." I smirked.

"Okay." she smiled.

"Okay, so which one of us is Hikaru?" Kaoru laughed as I smirked.