Daddy's Glue

*Mori's POV*

I was sitting next to Mitsukuni when I heard the little blonde brat, Alois, talking to Sukoshi. At first I didn't pay any attention to what they were talking about, then I noticed the look in his eyes. It was one of the looks a spider gives an insect trapped in it's web.

"Do you wanna go on a date with me later? We can go out to eat!" he asked as she stood in front of him with a confused look on her face.

"Okay, but what's a date?" she asked with a shrug.

"It's when a boy takes a girl out to do stuff, but don't tell your dads because they won't let you go out if they know." he attempted to whisper.

"Okay!" she nodded with an unsure look in her eyes.

"Go get ready, we'll leave in a few minutes." Alois smiled before walking off.

I knew I couldn't let them go alone, it wasn't because I didn't trust Sukoshi though. It was because I didn't trust Alois, there was just something off about him. It always seemed like he had an ulterior motive for doing the things that he did. Kinda like how right after he first got here he disappeared for a whole week. No one had heard from him or seen him anywhere, We even went to his house to see if he was okay, they just told us he was away on business. What kind of business could he have been away for, he came from England and told us that he was never going back.

"Mitsukuni?" I sighed shaking my head.

"What is it Takashi?" he asked looking up at me with a concerned look on his face.

"Alois is taking Sukoshi out on a date and told her not to tell anyone." I whispered to him.

"Follow them, I'll be okay." he smiled, nodding his head in understanding.

I nodded at him before getting up from where I was sitting and heading towards the door to wait outside.

"Oh, Takashi. Don't let them see you, and call me if anything goes wrong." he smiled, causing me to turn around and nod before I headed out the door.

I waited outside for a total of five minutes before Sukoshi and Alois walked out the door with Claude.

"Ummm...Alois, how come I couldn't tell my daddies that I was going with you, but he can come?" Sukoshi asked skeptically.

"Claude's just escorting us, now stop asking questions." he snapped causing her to quickly shut her mouth and look around with an uneasy look on her face.

"Sorry.." she whispered putting her head down and following him.

"Good girl." he smirked as he patted the top of her head like she was a dog.

I shook my head in annoyance as I cautiously followed them. They stopped walking when they got to a small cafe. Claude didn't stay around, but told them that he would be back later to escort them back to the Academy. They sat down at a table close to the bushes I was hiding behind.

"Tell me your deepest darkest secret." Alois demanded.

"What?" Sukoshi asked, her eyes became really wide.

"You heard me." he smirked.

"N-no." she stuttered.

"I think I know it anyway." he laughed.

When Sukoshi didn't say anything Alois continued to talk.

"Want to know what mine is? Of course you do. Claude's not just a butler, he gives me everything I want. Shortly after I moved here I went on a week long vacation, during that time I watched you and Luffy try to rescue Ace. Guess what happened next! I'll tell you, I wanted him. Then he died and it was such a pity because he was weak. Your precious daddy Ace is weak! I watched you and Luffy for a while after that, that was when I realized that you were also weak. Now, I want Luffy and Law. The rest of you are all weak and I'm going to kill all of you! You will fail to save everyone you love again!" Alois laughed.