Home Sweet Home

*Sukoshi's POV*

I woke up super excited. Today was the day that we were leaving Ouran and I would finally be able to see Daddy Mi again! I quickly ran out of my room and to everyone else's rooms to make sure that they were awake so we could finish getting everything ready for our departure. I didn't find anyone in their rooms, instead I found them all securing things to the deck of the ship and talking about meeting in the dining room as soon as everything on Nami's checklist was done.

"Are Ciel and Sebastian here yet?" I asked walking up to everyone.

"They'll be here soon with the rest of the hosts." Kaoru smiled.

"We made you these." Hikaru added giving me a bag full of clothes.

"Thank you." I smiled with tears in my eyes as I pulled both of them into a hug.

"If we're giving away gifts, then I made you two this for helping us." Franky sighed handing them a machine.

"What is it?" I asked in awe.

"It's a cola powered sewing machine and cloth cutter combo." Franky smiled.

"Thanks Franky." Kaoru smiled.

"It'll definitely come in handy." Hikaru nodded.

"Suuuuuper!" Franky cheered.

"Hey Sukoshi!" Ciel smiled as he and Sebastian walked up to us with a naked man on a leash.

"Hi Ciel!" I smiled.

"Uhhh...why's he naked?" Luffy asked in confusion.

"He's a dog." Sebastian sighed.

"Alright, whatever." Luffy shrugged.

The hosts arrived one by one allowing Franky to give them all their gifts individually. The first people to arrive after Sebastian and Ciel was Haruhi and her dad.

"It'll be sad to see you go, you were perfect for the job." Ranka cried to Marco.

"Ranka, Haruhi...we couldn't help but notice that your house isn't as big as everyone else's so we kinda made you one as a going away and thank you gift." Franky mumbled, nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"We hope you guys like it!" I smiled as I handed them the key to their new house.

"You guys didn't have to do that!" Ranka cried, running up and hugging all of us individually.

"It does everything for you. It cleans and cooks, all you have to do is tell it what you want. It's really suuuuper!" Franky cried.

Honey and Mori were the next ones to show up.

"We made you a machine that makes cake." I smiled as Franky sat the machine down in front of Honey.

"And we made you a shark submarine like ours because you saved Sukoshi for us." Franky informed as everyone ran to the edge of the ship to look over at the shark submarine.

"Takashi, now we can eat cake underwater!" Honey cheered in excitement.

"Mitsukuni." Mori sighed.

"Oh right, thank you for the cake machine!" Honey cheered.

"Thank you for the submarine." Mori nodded.

Tamaki and Kyoya were the last two to show up.

"I knew you wouldn't leave without saying bye to mommy and daddy!" Tamaki cheered.

"Actually, we just wanted to give your our appreciation gifts." I sighed.

"Mommy they got Daddy a gift! What is it?" he asked excitedly.