My Life Depended On It

*Haruhi's POV*

I'm not sure what Sukoshi said to Hikaru, but ever since they got back to the club room yesterday he's been different. It's weird, he's joining in conversations and actually taking time to get to know everyone. I wonder why he's staying near Sukoshi and her dad's. It was really weird when him and Kaoru asked if they could stay at my place just to be around her.

"Is everyone here yet? I'm bored!" Luffy whined as Sukoshi nodded in agreement.

"We're just waiting on Alois, Claude, Ciel, and Sebastian." Kyoya muttered.

"Why can't they just meet us there?" Luffy pouted, causing everyone else to nod in agreement with him.

"It's a club event, we're all riding over together and that's final!" Kyoya snapped.

"Daddy Luffy.....shhhh..." Sukoshi whispered with a giggle.

"Ace, they're being mean to me!" Luffy whined sticking his bottom lip out in a pout.

"Stop fucking whining!" Kid yelled as Ciel and Sebastian walked into the room.

"Finally, can we go now?" Luffy smiled in excitement.

"No! Alois and Claude aren't here yet!" Kyoya yelled.

"Stop yelling at my daddy! Show some respect, he could kill you!" Sukoshi yelled.

"Sukoshi." Robin scolded, looking over her book.

"Sorry Mama Robin." she mumbled before glaring at Kyoya.

"We're here!" Alois cheered walking into the room with Claude.

"Finally! Slow asses!" Sukoshi yelled as her and Luffy ran out the door, almost knocking Alois and Claude over.

When we all got outside my neighbors were staring at us like we were lunatics, Luffy and Sukoshi were already sitting in Hikaru and Kaoru's limo waiting for the rest of us to come out of the house.

"Come on Daddy Zoro!" Sukoshi called.

"Yohohoho, I'm riding with my lover too!" Brook laughed running after Zoro.

We all quickly got into three groups of ten. The first group was Hikaru, Kaoru, Luffy, Sukoshi, Zoro, Brook, Heat, Wire, Kid, Killer. The second group consisted of Honey, Mori, Nami, Sanji, Robin, Kyoya, Ace, Marco, Ciel, and Sebastian. That left my group which consisted of me, Tamaki, Law, Bepo, Chopper, Usopp, Franky, Alois, and Claude. When we got to Kyoya's beach house there were servants standing along the front of the mansion. Even though it's the second time I'd been here I was still mesmerized by the enormity of it.

"You live here?" Sukoshi asked in awe.

"Sometimes." Kyoya shrugged moving up his glasses.

"What a waste." Zoro growled as Brook came to stand next to him.

"What's the matter Zoro?" Brook asked with a frown.

"They have this big house, it's even bigger than Mihawk's and they don't live in it. What is the point in that?" he shook his head in confusion.

"Are you worried about getting lost my handsome prince? Don't worry, I will always guide your way back home." Brook winked.

"Alright guys, people are going to think we're weird if we continue standing out here staring at the house. Lets go in, put our stuff away, and spend some time on the beach." I sighed, picking up my suitcase and heading up the stairs towards the front door.

"Haruhi, let the servants get that for you. That's what they're here for." Tamaki yelled after me.

"Here, I got it." Ace smiled taking my suitcase from me and walking next to me up to the house.