Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Oh my god are you serious?!" I yelled jumping up and down. "Yes! They want you to be their opening act on their American tour!" my mom said excitedly. "I can't breathe." I said while fanning my face dramatically. "I'm so proud of you sweetie." my mom said hugging me then leaving for work.

As soon as she left I screamed and began dancing. I ran to my room and plugged my phone into the speakers and blasted 5 seconds of summer.

I hoped on my bed and began jumping. "I'm going in tour with 5 seconds of fucking summer!" I sang loudly.

I almost fell so I decided it was time to stop. I got my phone and quickly texted my friends telling them the news.

I squealed once again. I couldn't believe it. They actually watched my YouTube videos and want me to be there opening act for there arena tour all over America.

I quickly went on twitter and tweeted like crazy. Soon my twitter was blowing up. Ashton tweeted what the hell. I screamed again. Some people were saying mean things but right now I didn't care I was so happy.

**Later that night**

My mom was home now. She said she was going to tell me everything their management said.

My mom came from her room and say down beside me on the couch. "Okay tell me everything." I said smiling. "Alright well you know they called and asked for me and I said that it was me and he began talking about your YouTube. He was saying the boys watched your YouTube videos and were looking for an opening act for there American tour. So we began talking all about that and how we were going to get you a manager and eventually signed to a label. You are meeting with a guy named Greg tomorrow in California and if you like him he will be your manager." my mom said smiling back. "California tomorrow?! How we live on the east coast." i asked. "We have a 6am flight tomorrow morning." she said. I squealed "Okay I'm going to pack!" I yelled while running to my room.

I opened my closet and got out my suite case. "Mom how long are we staying?" I yelled. She walked to my door. "Oh I forgot if he's your manager then a month because you have to start rehearsing." she said making my mouth drop. "A month in California! Yes." I began throwing clothes into my suite case.

When I was done I decided to make a YouTube video telling everyone my news and about going to California and basically thanking them for the support.

When I was done editing that and uploading it I was really tired. I got in the shower, did my business and got ready for bed.

I laid on my bed for the last time for a month and smiled. I did a little dance while I was laying down and closed my eyes drifting to sleep.

(Hello babes. I hope you guys will like this story. I'm writing this for my other friend Taylor not the taylor from my Ashton ones. But I hope you enjoy and comment and vote. LOVE YOU GUYS!)