Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I woke up to my phone alarm and jumped up quickly. I changed into some comfortable clothes for the plane ride. All my bags were by the front door so I grabbed my carry on and put my head phone, charger, laptop and phone in that.

I went down stairs and my mom was waiting. Even though I was tired I was freaking excited. I ran to the care literally, and got in.

When we got to the air port we went through security and then went and sat near our gate.

I was listening to music while my mom was getting coffee from Starbucks when I feet a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to a girl with medium length brown hair and green eyes. "Hi are you Taylor Davis from YouTube?" she asked looking nervous. "Um ..uh yeah." I said shocked that someone recognized me. "Oh my god I love you!" she squealed and hugged me. "I watch your videos all the time." she said sitting beside me. "Well thanks." I said smiling. "Your going on tour with 5 seconds of summer aren't you?" she asked. "Yes." I said getting excited thinking about it. "You're so lucky! Can I get a picture please?" she asked jumping in her seat. "Of course." I said as she whipped out her phone. We took the picture and I hugged her again and she pranced away. That was so freaking cool.

**

We were now on the plane and I was getting nervous. Not about the plane ride but meeting this guy and touring. This could be the start of my career.

**** In California****

We are in freaking California now and I'm freaking out. We were at a hotel and I was getting ready to leave to meet Greg. Im still kind of nervous about meeting him but I know it will stop after a while hopefully.

My mom said a car was waiting for us outside the hotel which is weird. As we got in the car I was getting really nervous. My mom told me to calm down and breathe, but I can't. My dreams could finally be coming true and I don't want to ruin it.