Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I was woken up super early by my mother telling me I needed to get ready for rehearsals. I groaned and rolled out of the bed falling on the floor. I just laid there because I was so tired.

"Aw sweetie come on you have to prepare for the tour." she said helping me up. I rubbed my face and smiled at her then started jumping around. This is so exciting. I ran into the bathroom to quickly shower. I got out and put my hair up because it's not going to look good at all after rehearsals anyways. I put on some makeup and walked to my closet to get some clothes.

I walked in and grabbed some leggings and a crop top and a flannel. I put those on and tied the flannel around my waist. Then I put on my black hightop converses.

I grabbed my phone off the charger and walked out to the kitchen. "you look lovely." mom said smiling. I rolled my eyes smiling, "thanks mom."

I ate some breakfast and me and mom headed down to the lobby to the car. "Good morning Ms. Davis." the driver said opening the door for me. "Good morning sir." I said smiling widely at him then hopping into the car.

****

"Taylor! Darling. You're here." Greg said hugging me as I walked in with my book bag on my back. There was people here that I haven't seen before except Zack. I smiled and waved at him and set my bag down. "Alright we have your band here. They know all the songs and the music we just need to practice to make them perfect." Greg said happily. I nodded and went behind the microphone in the middle of the some what stage. "Alright BANG BANG!" Greg yelled and I rolled my eyes at how corny he was.

The band started playing and I smiled. I took a deep breath and began singing.

After going through the whole set list the first time Greg was really annoying me saying I needed to move more. I couldn't get pumped in a white room with like fifteen people in it. When the actual shows started I know for sure ill be moving around.

Greg decided that I needed to make sure I could dance around and still sing so he had me doing some intense workouts. Then I would have to sing. He told me to do the workouts everyday and sing while doing them. I just nodded and laid on the floor with a bottle of water. I felt someone come and sit beside me and I looked up to see Zack. "Didn't think it was going to be this hard did you?" he asked smirking. "Actually I knew it was going to be hard and I'm willing to do all this to live my dreams." I said smirking back.

I got up from my place on the floor and went back to the microphone. "Alright guys let's do this!" I said taking a sip of water and grabbing the mic.