Chapter 3

I was so nervous as the car stopped in front of a huge building. The driver got out and opened me door and helping me out. I thanked him and stood in front of the building just starting up at it.

"Come on sweetie don't be so nervous." my mom said giving me a side hug. I nodded and began walking to the big glass doors.

My mom walked over to the front desk so I followed her. "May I help you." a lady asked from behind the desk with a head piece on. "Yes we are here to meet with Greg James." my mom said so calmly. "Name?" the lady said typing on the computer in front of her. "Taylor Davis." she said looking over at me. The lady typed away and smiled "Ahh yes Ms. Davis. You just take the elevator to the tenth floor and turn right and go down the hall to the desk up there and they will tell you where you need to be." she said smiling. Mom thanked her and we walked to the elevators.

As we were riding in the elevator I thought it would be a good time to take in some deep breathes. In, out, in, out.

I heard the thingy ding and my eyes flew opened. I slowly walked out turning to the right.

We got to the desk and mom told her what she told the lady down stairs. The lady smiled and nodded "He has been waiting for you Ms. Davis." she said towards me. "You can call me Taylor mam." I said smiling back at her. She nodded still smiling.

A tall man walked out of some glass doors smiling. "Taylor darling! So good to meet you." he said hugging me. "You too Mr. James." I said awkwardly. "Come on into my office lets talk." he said while shaking my moms hand. We followed him into a big office. "Please sit ladies." he said motioning towards the chairs. We took our seats and just say there.

"Okay Taylor I have been watching your videos since the 5 seconds of summer management contacted me about you. You're an amazing singer and I would love to be your
manager. I would like to get you in the studio and records some stuff and see how you like it and if you agree and the label likes your stuff then we will start preparing you for the tour." he said sitting down behind his desk. I nodded "I would love that." I said excidedly. "Alright then let's get you to the studio." he said standing back up.

I stood up quickly and grabbed my moms arms. "Let's go!" I said squealing to myself.