Heartbreaker (Tom Kaulitz)

I've been single for a while. Waiting for that perfect someone to sweep me off my feet. I've honestly been pushing guys away though. Ever since my ex and I have broken up I've turned off.

I want that special someone don't get me wrong, but I just.... I don't know. I want someone like HIM! But, we all have to move in someday. I know he did. He crushed me. He hurt me. He fucking broke me. Oh well, fuck him right? That's what I wish I was doing right now.

STOP OKAY STOP! STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM. IT'S TIME TO START OVER.

Easier said than done though. I gave him my life and he just took it and ran. Don't even let me get started on how he broke my heart. You know what? I should tell you.

It was 3 months ago.
I was going on a trip with my three best friends. Kelly, Jazlyn, and India.

~We were leaving California going to Las Vegas. We were on schedule. I said bye to my, no ex, boyfriend Tom. God only knows how much I was gonna miss him. We all had everything to go. We stayed at a hotel about 2 blocks down from my house for 2 days until it was time to go.

On our last day in the hotel I realized that I forgot my swimsuits at my house that me an Tom shared, so I went back to get it. That's when I saw. That's when I... When I... Saw him with... with... some... blonde...

I couldn't process the thought. I was frozen, in shock, pissed, and sad. I knew he saw the tears form in my eyes so he jumped off her. I couldn't take it. Hot salty tears rolled down my cheek. I grabbed my swimsuits and walked out the smelly room. When I got to the kitchen I got a bottle of water. I wished it was all a dream, then I saw her walk out the room.

I calmly put the glass on the counter and ran towards the slutty bitch. I was punching her left and right. I stopped when I felt arms grabbed me by my waist I turned around and back handed Tom in the face and left the house. And that was the end of us. ~

YEP! That's what happened. It doesn't seem like 3 months ago though. I feels like a year. Well anyway, I moved to LA after that. I got myself a nice comfortably apartment with a I nice view of the city.

I could say I missed Tom, but I didn't, I could also say I never think about him, but that's a lie too. I have mixed emotions.

-KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK-

"COMING!" Who could that even be? I really don't want to open the door, but I'm glad I did.

"KELLY!!!!!"

"LINDSEY!!!!!" Kelly pulled me into a tight hug. I missed her so much. She was the main one who got me through my breakup.

"I have some serious news that I didn't want to tell you over the phone." I could tell it had something to involve me in. When she said that I walked over to the couch and sat down. What the hell is going on?

"Now I can't stand Tom," she began. As soon as she said his name I rolled my eyes. "Listen. I saw him the other day at the dog park with his brother. I tried my best to avoid them, but they still saw me. I even had to lie and say that you were seeing someone, but Tom wanted me to tell you that... he wants to see you."

When she said that I couldn't even take it. I was filled with so much rage. So much hate. I leaped off the couch.

"YOU KNOW WHAT!?! FUCK TOM! HE WASN'T SAYING HE WANTED TO SEE ME WHEN HE WAS IN BED WITH ANOTER FEMALE HAVING SEX DID HE?!? HELL NO!! I HATE HIM. I WON'T DO IT!!"

Just as I said that I saw a figure at my front door...

----------------------------------------

Tell me how you like it so far...