Ria's Never Gone

Ria's POV

How could he just throw me out like that? Just when I thought I would actually love him for him and not for his fame. Hmmm. I'll get him and his little bitch. Just wait.

Lindsey's POV

I don't even know if me and Tom are together at this point. I want to be his again, but then I don't because of Ria. I don't know. All I know is, if I'm with him, I'm only with him for his love. Fame and all that means absolutely nothing to ?me. I wanna call him.

"Hello?" god I love his German accent. Let me stay on topic.

"Umm. Hey. What are you doing today?"

"Think about what me and you are going to do." I could tell Tom was smirking while saying that. Cocky ass.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. Let me text you my address."

"Tom, I know where you live. Let me get ready."

Wow. It's been a while since I've stepped foot in that house. I'm nervous, but then again I'm not. Whatever. I think that I'm just gonna put on a white tank top, skinny jeans, and high top sneakers.

-15 minutes later-

Finally. Oh my gosh. I'm here. My heart is damn near beating out my chest. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. Here I go.

Tom's POV

There goes my baby.

"Hey Lin." My smile couldn't be bigger than it already was. It's been months since she's been here. My mom visited me a couple of weeks ago and she even asked about her.

"Hi. I see you haven't changed anything here." She said stepping inside.

"Well, I'm not good with changing things, besides my hair."

"Yeah that's true. You go from dreads, to braids, to straight hair, to dreads, then back to straight hair. I don't even change my hair as much as you do."

We both started laughing. I took a sip of my soda and it came out my nose. How wonderful.

Lindsey's POV

Hahahahaah soda flew out his nose!!! I couldn't even contain my laughter. I laughed so hard I almost peed myself. Then I finally calmed down and offered my help.

"Awww. Poor Tommi. Do you need help cleaning up." I asked with a puppy dog face. He shook his head yes and I grabbed a towel to wipe his face.

Wiping over his face I got a chance to admire his handsome features. The stubble on his jaw line. The small scar on his cheek that Bill caused. His thick eyebrows. I loved everything about him. I noticed Tom looking at me with lust in his eyes. Maybe it could've been love. We both leaned in for a long, deep, lovely passionate kiss. It felt like sparks were flying around us. I missed him and he certainly missed me. Neither if us wanted to separate from kissing.

Ria's POV

WHAT THE FUCK?! HOW COULD HE JUST MOVE ON SO FAST LIKE THAT? THAT'S COMPLETE BULLSHIT. YES! I'm peeking through his kitchen window. I wanted to know why he wanted her more than me. I'm way prettier than her and my hair is way betters than hers. Seeing him kissing her pisses me off. AND THEY'RE STILL KISSING! Tom's never kissed me like that.

Now, it's war.

----------------------------------------

Should I do a sex scene? lol. Comment. And vote please.