-Chapter 3- Training

Hantu pov.-
"OK LETS SEE WHAT FRESH TITAN MEET WE HAVE HERE!" Yells Commander Keith Shadis.

Man I swear this guy has anger issues, he needs to chill once in a while. Me and (Y/n) stood in the third row with our hands behind our backs and faces up. I could feel some eyes on me and (Y/n), I knew this would happen but I didn't care. I glanced at (Y/n) from the corner of my eye, she was facing straight ahead not even moving an inch and wore a serious face. I turned my eyes forward, I saw Shadis walking around and passing a few trainees or stop and ask them questions.

I stood there just looking straight ahead then I saw him pass by us, he froze and turned to face us. We both kept our ground, he might be scary to everyone but not us, believe me we have lived in fear before. He smirked "Well these two look like they are ready to kill someone!" He says sarcastically. We don't say anything, he looks at us more closely then he turns to (Y/n).

"So you are Corporal Levi's little sister huh!" He paused "I must say you have some resemblance to your brother" he says, she stays quiet. He nods and turns to me "And you must be the one Erwin spoke of. I must say you two look like you might survive but let me ask you something. Do you two think you can survive the hard and painful training, can you kill a Titan without hesitation?" He asks.

Me and (Y/n) glance at each other before saluting "YES SIR!" He smirks and nods then continues to walk around and lecture some candaites or yell at them for being trash. I smirk as he yelled at one boy, Connie was it. Then I heard everyone gasp, I turned to see a girl with brown hair eating a potatoe. I roll my eyes and look at (Y/n) who started laughing silently. I snickered when I heard him say "Go run until you can't any more" oh that was priceless.

-Time skip-

-No ones pov.-
"Man did you guys see those two girls" said Connie.
"They looked like if thy had just came out of hell" responded Eren.
"Hey I don't think you should be talking about them like that you don't even know them" said Armin. Then they see two figures coming, they were silent as they passed the boys. They entered the cabin that was now silent, all eyes were on them but no one bothered to say anything. They walked to the far side of the cabin that was dark with no light. The boys walked to the table where Mikasa sat and whispered "Hey Mikasa why do you think everyone is scared of them" asked Armin.

She set her cup down and looked at him "Because look at them they don't look normal and if you find them curious why don't you go up to them" she says emotionless. Armin nods and was interrupted by Connie " Hey Eren we didn't get to hear where you were from" he asked.

Eren shugged "I'm from the same district as Armin and Mikasa" he said placing his hand on Armins shoulder.

Everyone gasped "S-so you saw it the Colossal titan!" Someone asked.

He continued to eat "Yeah I saw it?" He says "R-really what it look like?" Asked Connie

He shrugged "His whole body had no skin just muscle" he says.
"Really I heard that he was huge" someone said.
He leaned on the table "Yeah his head went over the wall" he said.
"W-w-what was it like!" Said someone.

Eren gasped and dropped his spoon, then he covered his mouth as he was flushed with memories of his mother dying. This caught (Y/n) and Hantu's attention, they leaned closer to hear the conversation. He regained focus when he heard a guy name a Marco say "Hey guys enough with the questions, can't you see that he doesn't want to talk about it"

Eren snickers "Stupid titans think they can overpower us, just you wait when we finish training On the 3DMG, I'm going to kill every last one of them" he says darkly.

-Hantu's pov.-
Ok this kid wants to go suicide and what does he know about pain. This is what I hate about
people they always say crap and then end up dying or getting hurt. I look at my friend who was listening to their conversation but I knew she thought the same thing. I then heard someone laugh, me and (Y/n) looked at a guy who looked like a fucking horse.