~chapter 1~ pain

~(y/n)'s Pov.~
-Nightmare/flashback-
I woke up in a strange room, I was chained to the bed and I wasn't wearing any clothes. I started to struggle and a few seconds later I heard footsteps. The door burst open, a man in a robe came in, he looked at me and smirked. I whimpered when he started taking off his robe and crawling into the bed. He laughed "Oh I'm going to enjoy this very much" I cry in pain. Then the room starts spinning, I'm tied up to a pole. Two men walk in with 3 different whips, they set 2 whips down on the table and kept the other one in their hands.

I heard there laughter as they began to whip me, I started crying and screaming. I felt my back get numb, I grip my hand on the pole. I cried "Please stop! It hurts!" they just laughed harder and continued to whip me again. They stopped after 35 whips and then they grabbed the second whip that had tiny blades at the tips. I screamed when they began, I felt my flesh being pulled, I cried even more as they stared hitting my body instead of my back. I closed my eyes as I cried, then once they stopped I opened them to see blood and flesh surround me.

I whimpered when I saw them grab the other whip that had blades covering the entire whip but the handle. I yelled "PLEASE NO! PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING PLEASE NO NOT THAT PLEASE I BEG OF YOU" I sobbed when the whip slapped me in the face. They laughed and I cried and sobbed from the pain, I heard someone yell my name.

"(Y/n)! WAKE UP! ITS JUST A DREAM! ITS NOT REAL!" yelled the voice.
~END OF DREAM/FLASHBACK~

"(Y/N)!" I felt someone shake my body. I slowly opened my tearing eyes and see I'm in a room, I look around I then quickly look at my body. I was wearing a light blue nightgown, I let out a breath of relief then my eyes land on my brother. I looked at him sobbing, he brings me to his chest and holds me as I cry. I gripped his shirt and cried, both from happiness and pain, I had never felt safe in my life. I looked at me brother, he had changed quite a bit his hair was a little longer than the last time I saw him. He looked taller but was still a shorty, his eyes were the same steel grey, and his face remained serious as always which was no surprise.

He wipes my tears away with his thumb and smile "Shh its ok I'm here, talk to me, was it a nightmare?" he asked.

I nod and explain him the nightmare "It wasn't a nightmare but a flash back, I was in a room chained up and a man came in and rapped me." I sobbed. "Then the room started spinning and I was tied to a pole and two men came in and with 3 different whips. I cried and screamed for them to stop but they wouldn't. Then they grabbed another whip that had....tiny blades on the tip." I felt him hug me tighter "They tore at my flesh and laughed, I cried a beg them to stop........but they wouldn't" I cried more.

He held me even tighter, I could sense his anger and fury. He rubbed my bruised arm and then he made me look at him, he looked straight into my eyes. "Show me!" he said. I nod and lift the my loose shirt up to reveal my back. I felt his cold fingers travel my back touching my scars, I bit my lip in pain for some marks have not yet healed. I let go of my shirt and turn around to face him, I saw his hands were in fists and he was shaking. He got up and punched the wall,

"Damn them, I wish I killed them instead of knocking them out. Fuck, How many times would they do this and don't lie because ill know!" he growls not looking at me.

I sniffed "They would do it 3 times a week and then I would be sent to the lab to be experimented on. They would barely feed us too, only gave us a piece of bread and water twice week but sometimes they wouldn't feed us as a punishment for struggling in experiments or if we never followed a command."

He growled again and slapped his hands on a table "If I would of known that you were there in that place I would of came sooner. If I hadn't left on that mission 3 years ago I could've saved you from that attack. This is all my fault" He starts trembling and he cried a little. I got up from the bed and walked up from behind him and hugged him. I pressed my face on his back, I felt him freeze in place, I sniffed again. He sighed and turned around to hug me tightly, he nuzzled his face in my short hair.