Chapter 2

When Finch awoke, his vision was completely blurred. He felt a great deal of pain in his head, as if too much blood was there. Then, Finch noticed an aching sensation around his ankles. His vision cleared up and he noticed that he was indeed, upside down and his legs were red from the chains wrapped tightly around them. To his right, John was upside down as well, but unconscious still.

"How we feeling scrawny?" The rough voice went through Finch's ears painfully. He moaned in displeasure. "Bad? That's good. But if you think this hurts, heh, you're in for quite the treat." Harold blinked, confused. But that confusion quickly vanished as the man, along with three other of his friends, all held up baseball bats or wooden sticks. Finch squeezed his eyes tight and his body tensed up even before the first blow, preparing him for the amount of pain he would encounter. The first strike hit, right in the stomach. The wind was knocked out of Harold as his eyes flung open wide. The pain surged through him like nothing he'd ever felt before. He tried to regain his breath, but only wheezed and coughed. Then there was another hit on Harold's chest. This blow made him cry out in pain and even release a sob. In the process, his glasses had fallen off and he heard them shatter. That wasn't Finch's biggest concern but he hoped focusing on his broken glasses would distract from the overwhelming pain. It didn't. There was another blow, this one on his knee. Harold again squeezed his eyes shut, coughing up a small amount of blood. These events occurred over and over, more blood spilling from hell knows where anymore. Harold could feel himself slipping out of consciousness, but the man slapped his face.

"No, no. Don't go yet. I have a special surprise. I just revived it today, so you're my first trial." The man smirked evilly as he pulled out a device Harold couldn't make out between his natural blindness and the darkness fading in. But once he felt the device on his bare back, Finch knew exactly what it was; a taser gun. Where these men got it from, was beyond Harold but the shocks made him twitch uncontrollably. He felt his breaths get quicker and shakier, and Finch didn't know how much more he could take.

~~~

John's eyes slowly fluttered open to the mixing sounds of screaming and laughing. He couldn't really make out much except for that there was a person dangling next to him shaking violently and looked to be in unbearable pain. John felt a rush of his own pain in his head and ankles, causing him to groan. He saw the men stop beating on the poor victim next to John, and glare at him.

"So, you're finally awake?" The biggest man scoffed, walking in front of John. "Think it's fun to shoot up bars? Huh?"

"In some cases. I wouldn't say all, this is defiantly not one of the funnier times." For that snarky comment, John received a knee to the stomach.

"Don't!" Harold instantly shouted out, not realizing it. John recognized the voice to be Finch's and felt all his protective instincts kick in.

"Finch?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE: Woot woot second chapter I know sorry about the wait .-. LIFE IS CRAZY AHHH but um anyways I hope you all liked this chapter, because it only gets better from here (I think) Till the next time buh bye!! :)