Chapter 6

As Phil fell dead in front of Harold, he looked up to John with a tired-happiness shine in his blue eyes, felling relieved that his friend came. But, then John fell down, hitting the floor hard, his hand bleeding out.

"Mr. Reese?" Harold felt his breaths quicken. "Reese!?" He yanked on the chains a little bit. "JOHN!!" Harold put all his strength into freeing himself, but couldn't. He tugged and twisted around like a fish out of water but couldn't get out. "Please John..." He whispered out, tears running down his face. "Please..." Finch only cared for his friends health, not himself. He felt useless, sitting chained against the wall, tears staining his face. But, as if magic, he saw that Phil had a key on him. Reaching with his foot, Harold hooked the keys and got himself free. He ran straight to Reese, holding his head in his arms. Harold quickly ripped part of his shirt off and wrapped it around the wound. It took all his strength to lift his friend up, but he managed. Harold dragged John along, thanking the Heavens he made it out alive. As he exited the room, he saw the two detectives with their guns readied.

"Finch?" Carter called out, her eyes wide with worry.

"Detectives." Harold weakly mumbled, almost dropping John.

"What happened?" Fusco questioned.

"Long story. And I've got approximately five minutes before the rest of the authorities arrive, so I'll be going." Harold paused. "And-did John contact you?"

"Yeah, 'anonymous tip'. Why?"

"No reason." Harold felt a small smile come to his face. John knew he wouldn't be able to save Finch, he knew that he would pass out or need help. John was smart, and Harold appreciated that. He nodded to the detectives and continued limping out.

---

Harold carried his friend in, greeted by a concerned Bear who wined and licked at his owner.

"He'll be okay boy." Harold said as he laid John down. "He has to be." Quickly, he began his work. First he cleaned up all the open wounds and dirt. He carefully washed around hand gash and then disinfected the inside of it. Harold used a cloth to dry the wetness. Once the wound was dried and cleaned, he carefully began stitching it together. (Harold had learned some basic medical care skills before meeting John.) When every stitch was perfect, he wrapped it in gauze and made sure the hand was placed above John's head, to ensure blood flow. When he finished that, he made sure of no broken bones, which there fortunately wasn't. Harold felt his entire body shaking, begging him to rest. Even Bear sensed the pain and nudged him but Finch refused to do anything until John was in perfect health. He grabbed some water and helped his friend drink at least two water bottles. Harold sat down finally, watching John breaths in and out normally, hoping they'd stay that way.

---------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTES:

Eh? Eh? What did I say? ONE DAYS WAIT BABY YEAHYUUHHH okay sorry I rarely can ever write as much/stay up as late as I did. XD But seriously, thank you for actually making it this far into my shit story. ;-; Bless you all.

Oh! And only about 1 or 2 more chapters, we are nearing the end my friends. :3 Till the next chapter :>

BUH BYE~