chapter one.

I was once somebody.

Someone that I'd like to think, actually mattered. 

I was a celebrity. I was a heartthrob. I was famous. I had my own fans, called beliebers. I was so blessed and I ruined all of that. I started out as a poor kid from Stratford and I became a big hit. I was Justin Bieber. I still am, but I don't think anyone else would think that. I mean, not with the way I looked right now. 

If you didn't know what I used to look like, I'd say I looked like a typical guy that works out. I used to have hair that made girls scream whenever I'd flip it. Then I got it cut short when I got older. But I don't think they cared. I had abs. I used to work out a lot. Sometimes too much. I wish I just would have spent more time with my family and friends, though.

I'm not going to lie. I was stuck up. I loved my beliebers and I loved people, but I had my moments. I almost beat up a paparazzi. I yelled at some of my fans for waiting for me at the airport. I even hurt my darling Selena. I cheated on her. I hurt her. I even took drugs. I had weed. I smoked bongs. I did bad things. I regret it all. I was so stupid. 

I'd give up anything to be me again. I pray sometimes to get back to normal, but I sometimes wonder if there even is a God. If you knew who I was back then, you'd know I was a catholic. I was very religious and I loved God. I still do, but I always wonder why this had to happen to me. I cry myself to sleep almost every night. I'm such a freak. I have no one but myself.

Just remember. You may not like your life right now. But at least you're not a monster like me.