chapter two.

I walked through the shadows trying not to be seen by anyone.

It was daytime and I would have scared someone.

Noises ringed through my ears as people came and walked by. I tilted my head picking up all the sounds. I was getting used to my new body, so I guess that's sorta okay. Something caught my attention, though. I heard my song. I heard As Long As You Love Me play somewhere. I closed my eyes trying to listen to it more. A fragment of the past. I gulped and looked down remembering how much fun I had shooting the video. I smiled to myself but I think in reality it looked more like me baring my teeth. As the music played, I tried to hum along with it. But it came out as growling. A few people heard me and tried to look at me. Oh crap.

I backed away, afraid. One of them must have saw me because they widened their eyes. I ran away before anything could be said. I hid behind a tree, sighing. I tried to focus on the music again. Call me full of myself, but I miss listening to myself sing. It reminded me of when I was normal. After a few minutes, I finally found the source. It was a car's radio. But that car looked so familiar..

I looked a little closer and saw that it was a guy's car. Scooter. I remember him. My manager. My close friend. The guy who I owe everything to. Scooter was in his car staring at the radio. He looked sad. How many days has it been since I went "missing"? Maybe a few months? I don't know. I've never stopped thinking about my friends and family though. How I miss them.. I wonder if they missed me or ever talked about me.

Scooter got out of his car quickly and shut the radio off. It surprised me so I growled a little bit. He must have heard since he looked towards my direction. "Hello?" He asked. I didn't do anything besides breathe softly since I had nothing to say. He would have thought I was a freak and run away.  I just sighed and ran away, going to the forest to be alone.

I sat by a rock, trying to think about what just happened. Come on Justin. You could have gotten everything back. No..I couldn't have. I argued with myself and ran my fingers through my hair. But I had sharp claws. I cut myself accidentally and I hissed in response. Ugh.. I curled up into a ball, tearing up a little.

Just please God. Fix everything..