chapter three.

I woke up in the morning to the sound of screaming.

I jumped up and growled in defense. Damn instincts. I looked at what was screaming and it was a little girl. I stopped growling and backed away, covering my face with my ripped up, old, worn out hoodie. That girl seemed so familar..Jazzy? 

"J-jazzy." I barely managed to say. She looked up at me and teared up, shaking. I backed away more, shaking myself. My own little sister is scared of me. She's afraid and I wouldn't blame her. But what's she doing by herself in the forest?

"Jazzy?" I heard a man's voice say. Dad. He sounded sorta far away. So I shushed Jazzy and took her to Dad, despite her being deathly afraid. Before I left, she stopped shaking and looked closer. "Bieber?" She said. I gave her a light smile and backed away, leaving. Dad went to her and she said "Daddy, I saw Bieber!" Dad just looked off into the distance and didn't say a word. I wonder if he believed her or not.

Later on that day, I got hungry. Don't worry. I don't hurt people. I go for animals. I'm forced to, so don't judge. I found a deer and sadly fed on it. I miss all the Chick-fil-a and Tim Horton's. Hell, I even miss the doughnut I ate out of the garbage from Never Say Never. 

Seeing Jazzy and Dad made me think of everyone back home. I miss my momma. I miss Chaz and Ryan. I miss Usher. Scooter. RyGood. Fredo. and my darling Selena. I dated Selena Gomez for a while. Isn't that cool? She was an angel to me and yet I cheated on her. I feel so terrible. She gave me more chances but I ruined them all. I groaned remembering all the Jelena drama...

I walked around at night, trying to clear my head. But I heard a familiar sound, someone's voice. A beautiful voice. I looked for it and ended up in a mansion's backyard. I sniffed around trying to find the voice. I looked through a window and saw..

Selena. Marie. Gomez.

My love. My princess. My baby. I groaned and held my head. All the memories were flooding in my head. The kisses. And even the..fights. Selena was singing a song. Call me a stalker but I watched her and smiled. I miss her. I miss her a lot. She was singing Come And Get It. I think she was on her tour still. Wow.

"C-come.. g-get it, na-na-n-n-na." I managed to get out. I wanted to sing with her but I don't think it was a good idea. My voice sounded raspy and beastly. I couldn't even pronounce half the words. But Selena looked out her window and saw me. Shit. I quickly hid and she came outside. "Hello..?" She said a little scared. I must of growled loudly or something. So I tried to do what I did with Scooter and keep my mouth shut. But..I don't know. Something about the way Selena talked, made my heart pound. I'm pretty sure I was turned on. I growled lustfully, unknowingly. She heard me and saw me. Her eyes widened a little bit and she approached me. I didn't dare move.

"Who are you?" She whispered. I just looked down as she stood right next to me. She wasn't scared of anything and for the first time in a while, I wasn't either. I wasn't scared of showing myself now. She gulped and was about to say something, but I just looked away and went back to the forest. She just stood there, with a tear going down her cheek. She quietly said something that I hoped she wouldn't.

"It's..you.."