chapter six.

{so like sorry about the last chapter lol. if you don't like jelena then that sucks but i'm making this story the way i want it to be and i personally think that jelena is full of drama so i thought it'd be nice to put it in the story. but i can't stress this enough. this is NOT A JELENA STORY. as much as i love jay and sel, this story is supposed to be what life would be like for justin if he really was a monster. and you're probably gonna see more love issues in the future chapters. but anyways the whole jelena thing kinda like makes the story relate to justin bieber more in real life because thats what everyone keeps talking about and blah blah blah. okay? and thanks for 1k reads. it means alot. (: }

She took my breathe away with just one kiss.

For once I wasn't sad and I felt good.

I felt like I wasn't a monster anymore.

I felt like myself.

I felt like Justin.

After our kiss, we held hands and cuddled on the couch.

  That was it for the night and we both fell asleep, perfectly happy...I woke up with my heart racing and my hands trembling. I was scared. Why? Everything just seemed so perfect. But I couldn't get the negative thoughts out of my head. I would ruin Selena's career. What would we do tomorrow? For the future? She can't take me on tour. She can't exactly tell everyone Justin's here and safe. And I can't hold her back. Oh god.. I mentally slapped myself for ever coming to Sel's house. I only thought about being happy but I didn't think about what her life would be like with me around. But I can't just leave her while she's sleeping.. I sighed and took in a shaky breath. I gotta go. I can't do this. I'm too much of a freak to love her..

So I kissed her head for what would most likely be the last time ever...I whispered, well tried to whispered sweet nothings to her..And I ran away. I don't know where i'm heading to again, maybe the forest, but I just gotta get away. What if we get into fights like the last time? I can't exactly trust myself around..well anyone. I might slap her. Claw her. Bite her. Or even..kill her. No. Shut up Justin. You would never physically hurt Selena. Or any girl...Right?

I think i have depression. I mean, I've always had it. Ever since I became famous, I've been so pressured by the public. I've been sad. You would think that I'd be happy because well..I'm Justin Bieber. I had almost everything.. But I was never happy. And ever since the "thing" happened, I've been more sadder than ever. I feel so empty and numb. I never really knew what people meant by "numb" but I now it understand it. I feel so blank. Like the world hates me. They probably do. And I wouldn't blame them....After running into some random place, I ended up under a bridge. It was now morning and the sun was shining. I growled lightly, hiding in the darkness of the bottom of the bridge. I guess I could stay here for now. I sat down bored and tired. Eventually I laid down and fell into a deep sleep...

Drilling. I woke up to the sound of drilling. It made my ears hurt and I snarled, jumping up and crouching in defense mode. There were construction workers nearby and I shook in fear. What if they see me? I quickly ran away and sped off to the nearest source of pure darkness. Damn, It's daytime. Maybe I can go into the forest..So I ran to the woods and I soon sat down behind a tree. I guess I'm safe for now..

"Monster!" I heard someone scream.

Shit.