Nash Dragneel

I looked over at Rose as everyone else did when they herd Chase Mare say he was looking for her "why do you wish to see me"said Rose with a surprising hard tone I look back at Chase he sighs "you've been in my guilds hotel talking to some off our guild members I just want to know why but now looking at your member um I forgot her name black hair red eyes yeah her I can understand"he says with a careless voice I look over at Luna who nods and I quickly slip out of the room I see
Her slip out right after me "you were right"I say to her and she nods sadly "did you see who put her bracelet in her room?"I ask she shakes her head "I didn't I only saw when Gale went in to get it look Nash this can't be just us we have to tell the rest of the guild"she says desperately I shake my head "no they will go insane to find out it's bad enough I can't get a hold of our parents"I say she looks Down I shouldn't have told her...I can usually talk to our parents through the Celestial Gate I send Plue through but my mom hasn't answered and I was scared its Been a week without coming ovation between us and I ended up telling her and trust me do I regret it now when I walk in on her training she messes up she cries she can't concentrate i  try to help her but she said she was fine troubling stubborn younger sister I ended up having she might not cry as much as mom does but when I try to be there for her she won't let me and that's what I struggle the most I loom at her and sigh "Luna do you suspect anything?"I ask maybe Luna has herd something she shakes her head "oh wait remember how the bracelet just appeared in Vens room that means that maybe it could have been caught on cameras..."I nod and suddenly a huge crash noise comes from the infirmary me and Luna give each other a side glance before running over we open the door to find Venetia with a rock in her hand she had broken the window open "V-Ven?"asks Luna trying to get a little close I grab her by the wrist as Venetia turns to see us "...I'm sorry..."she says she's crying "about what Ven..."I say softly she looks out the window "...I couldn't...find shadow man..."se says I look at Luna she nods "shadow man?"she asks she nods siting down hugging her knees "he took my bracelet..."she says I look at her wrists she has it on that must've been before any of this I look at her as she sings a lullaby rocking herself forward and backward I'm about to walk over when Reiki walks in holding a water bottle he looks at Ven walking over he picks her up she hugs him as he lays her down back in her bed she whispers something to him and he nods he looks over at us "thanks guys I'll take it from here.."he said we nod walking out I close the door behind me and look at Luna "Shadowman?"I ask she shrugs "maybe her imagination she's not well..."she says I nod maybe or maybe something else is going on and I will find out...what it is..